William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Agree on both! total numbers that actually convert and with no new orders until current are built.

Going with these numbers.

Nov & Dec have the holidays and I'm pretty sure Tim also pointed out that the first week of Nov's scheduling is only one day, so really 3 1/2 weeks for Nov. Plus time off in Dec & Jan for Christmas/New Year's so short there too.

If all 98k miraculously were to convert then at only 3,000 units per week Ford could build 98k in less than 33 weeks. Can Ford get closer to 4,000 per week, yes, no?

Is it reasonable to assume 5% or 10% won't convert? MORE/less?

What if 80k converted and Ford could build all of the remaining converted orders in as low as 20 to 24 weeks? Could they go faster if cranked up past 4k per week or even closer to 5k?

Didn't I see they can get up to 5k/wk? Please correct if wrong.
My gut is saying more but really depends on how ethical some of these dealers are. If they have the DL I'm sure some are pulling the same shenanigans as before. Also need to remember that some of those conversions will be HEs, Everglades, and Raptors so don't know how those packages get mixed in on the line.

We'll see if Ford delivers all this year or not to their long waiting customers at the smaller stores or if the big box stores win out and start using their allocation for stock.
Sponsored

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What if 80k converted and Ford could build all of the remaining converted orders in as low as 20 to 24 weeks? Could they go faster if cranked up past 4k per week or even closer to 5k?
Constraints and allocations will play a huge role. I have a bad feeling that the large dealers who have cleared out the lower trims on their order sheet will be receiving lots of lower trim stock vehicles to fill their allocations while constraints really delay orders from small dealers and dealers who over extended their orders vs allocations before Ford changed the game on them. Possibly a repeat of 2022 with a little better chance of receiving a higher trim Bronco.

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Constraints and allocations will play a huge role. I have a bad feeling that the large dealers who have cleared out the lower trims on their order sheet will be receiving lots of lower trim stock vehicles to fill their allocations while constraints really delay orders from small dealers and dealers who over extended their orders vs allocations before Ford changed the game on them. Possibly a repeat of 2022 with a little better chance of receiving a higher trim Bronco.
Let call a spade a spade. @Ford Motor Company, the real issue IS NOT constraints as I am sure there are thousands of reservation holders waiting with an order for a 2.3L, soft top, non-Sasquatch. Imagine if @Ford Motor Company built all of those? And cleared them out, while sprinkling in higher commodity build with them. Sent them to dealerships with reservation holders waiting….Instead @Ford Motor Company has decided that large volume dealerships should get those builds as “Dealer Stock”. Think of a Dave Ramsey, but with building vehicles……

Clear out ALL buildable COVP orders and Ford Could deliver ALL Reservations. Instead, Ford will keep this artificial demand going by only throwing out crumbs…..If a dealership runs out of reservations, then they should be able to focus on all the other vehicles until Ford opens up it’s order banks in 4th Quarter. By then all COVP orders should be fulfilled.

Stop Punishing Reservation Holders from Small Dealerships.

@Ford Motor Company, Open Bronco Only Stores, to go with Ford EV only stores.GM is doing that with Buick.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/09/02...-dealers-that-dont-want-to-invest-in-evs.html

@Ford Motor Company, BUILD OUR RESERVATIONS….

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I don’t get scheduled for production by the end of the year, I’m done with ford. I’ll be buying a Chevy or a defender.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If I don’t get scheduled for production by the end of the year, I’m done with ford. I’ll be buying a Chevy or a defender.
I think we need to perform an interdiction here ... we know your down and depressed about the potential loss and can't blame you if you never choose another Ford but Chevy or Defender, I'm thinking shock therapy to pull you out. ;)

Jk, get what you want but hope you get it. I'll just keep my FJC and enjoy t many more trouble free miles.

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Got my order confirmation last night, checked my backdoor management page and it is configured exactly how I told my dealer that I wanted my Heritage Edition!

Ford Bronco đź”— 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] 1664966002699

Now, I'm in a holding pattern... waiting... again... I really hope that these start getting delivered near the beginning of Q2 2023 and not the end, but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When does the window open to order? Will this ever happen?

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When does the window open to order? Will this ever happen?
No date yet. Ford said that they are concentrating orders already in the system and will inform the public when the order banks will reopen. While there is no guarantee that Ford will do just that, if they do there is a good chance that there will be no MY23 orders.

Maybe some dealer stock, but unless Ford opens the banks to new orders it'll only be current orders and some dealer stock.

And Ford has produced MY21 & MY22 until Nov/Dec so there's also a chance that Ford will switch over to MY24 at the regular time of year in the summer, which would shorten MY23 too.

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No date yet. Ford said that they are concentrating orders already in the system and will inform the public when the order banks will reopen. While there is no guarantee that Ford will do just that, if they do there is a good chance that there will be no MY23 orders.

Maybe some dealer stock, but unless Ford opens the banks to new orders it'll only be current orders and some dealer stock.

And Ford has produced MY21 & MY22 until Nov/Dec so there's also a chance that Ford will switch over to MY24 at the regular time of year in the summer, which would shorten MY23 too.
Well, that stinks...lol. MY24 will have a hybrid, though...could be interesting...
Sponsored