Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Update:

See if this link works for you (posted by @Dabo) .

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bro...dlands?intcmp=fv-modselect-bb-bpconfig-bronco
b&P.jpg

Original post:

It was my understanding that today was supposed to be the day that the build and order page was supposed to be live on the Ford Website. Does anyone have any visibility on this? Since we are supposed to be able to convert our orders from MY22 to MY23, I want to take a look before I finalize my order for the third time 😂
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Third time is a charm……..right?
I am hoping so.....I'm really thinking of just biting the bullet and ordering a Badlands, Non-Squatch, just to try to get a 2023. I truly don't need or want a Badlands or price tag to go with it, but do want to finally get my Bronco....

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They probably won't put up a B&P for awhile, knowing Ford. They've already closed Maverick orders for 2023 after 5 days and haven't updated it's B&P. Wouldn't shock me if they did the same for Bronco....

EDIT: by closed orders for Mav, I mean put a halt to new orders for the time being. Not sure if/when they'll reopen.

Sponsored

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am hoping so.....I'm really thinking of just biting the bullet and ordering a Badlands, Non-Squatch, just to try to get a 2023. I truly don't need or want a Badlands or price tag to go with it, but do want to finally get my Bronco....
Why do you think ordering a Badlands would get you the Bronco quicker?

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't think a Badlands is going to get you a Bronco any quicker, especially with chips still an issue. If you have a base on order, I'd stick with that. Less features, but also less chips needed.....That said, it's a crapshoot, so order what you want.

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't think a Badlands is going to get you a Bronco any quicker, especially with chips still an issue. If you have a base on order, I'd stick with that. Less features, but also less chips needed.....That said, it's a crapshoot, so order what you want.
I currently have a Big Bend SAS on order.....But know that SAS has been a huge constraint. So I am leaning towards Non-SAS Badlands, still gives me a locking front axle and gearing that would allow me to go bigger tires and bigger suspension later of desired.

Unfortunately, it will cost me almost $5k more because of my price protection....Based on current numbers. Not sure if more because we don't currently have pricing 🙈

Sponsored

CJSimmons

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

F Series and Maverick order banks have been open and still are running the 2022 build and price. So make sure you coordinate with your dealer or sales rep for price changes and what options are available/not available converting to a 23

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may switch to a Base Base. Just build it myself 🤷🏼‍♂️

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
F Series and Maverick order banks have been open and still are running the 2022 build and price. So make sure you coordinate with your dealer or sales rep for price changes and what options are available/not available converting to a 23
Unacceptable as there is a 2023 B&P ready for the Expedition. We deserve and expect no less 🤣🥹

Mo’ Money Mo’ Broncos

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I currently have a Big Bend SAS on order.....But know that SAS has been a huge constraint. So I am leaning towards Non-SAS Badlands, still gives me a locking front axle and gearing that would allow me to go bigger tires and bigger suspension later of desired.

Unfortunately, it will cost me almost $5k more because of my price protection....Based on current numbers. Not sure if more because we don't currently have pricing 🙈
I order badlands non sas as well. 4.46 gearing is still fine for 35s which I plan to run. I’d only feel the need for the 4.7 gearing if I planned to run 37s, which I don’t. You’re still getting 95% of the Sasquatch suspension, front/rear lockers and sway bar disconnect. And imo, the vinyl and spray out floorboards will help the interior age nicer.

Plus, it’ll be fun/more unique to take the sas money and turn it into my own wheel/tire choice down the road. That’s quite the pickle with the price protection issue though. Hope it works out well for you either way!
Sponsored