Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So no one has a working link? All that populates for me is a tiny font and a list of links. Nothing B&P.
Mine worked. Also got one on my e-mail from Ford that worked.
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really interesting that it can apply to the HE (standard) when that trim didn't exist prior to March 11, 2022. I can see the Everglades being eligible for those that ordered in MY'22 and didn't get built.

But the keyword that Ford uses is "switching" yet in another segment of the FAQ is this:
1663796933712.png

The key takeaway that negates what Ford has said in the past and dealers have repeated here (including Samantha at Granger) is that a series, equipment, package, number of doors, or 4x4 system does NOT negate price protection. It only changes the amount of the certificate. "...price protection may vary."

So based on the verbiage that Ford has chosen to use with this latest FAQ is that No ones PP is eliminated except those who opt for the Raptor or HE-L. The PP private offer in Smart Vincent for MY'23 will be based on the build profile that was on record prior to 3/11/22.
I agree with what you are saying but why did they not come right out and explain it that way? The stealerships that are untrustworthy will use this confusion to their full advantage against unknowing buyers. Really sad but not unexpected.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree with what you are saying but why did they not come right out and explain it that way? The stealerships that are untrustworthy will use this confusion to their full advantage against unknowing buyers. Really sad but not unexpected.
I don't know why it was a big "secret" in the Dealer Playbook or why Ford just didn't communicate it this way. I had commented in the Granger Allocation thread a few days ago trying to correct the misinformation that Samantha was telling order holders about losing price protection. Even Zach said PP would be lost for the Everglades when that is clearly not the case.

The folks at Granger are held up as models in dealer communication and transparency. But even they have it wrong. If they aren't getting it right due to no malfeasance on their part, then the stealerships most definitely will use that confusion to their benefit.

Keep in mind that the private offer in Smart Vincent will have a certificate number attached to it. The dealer must search for your name in the system and apply it. If they don't bother with that step, then no PP will be applied.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know why it was a big "secret" in the Dealer Playbook or why Ford just didn't communicate it this way. I had commented in the Granger Allocation thread a few days ago trying to correct the misinformation that Samantha was telling order holders about losing price protection. Even Zach said PP would be lost for the Everglades when that is clearly not the case.

The folks at Granger are held up as models in dealer communication and transparency. But even they have it wrong. If they aren't getting it right due to no malfeasance on their part, then the stealerships most definitely will use that confusion to their benefit.

Keep in mind that the private offer in Smart Vincent will have a certificate number attached to it. The dealer must search for your name in the system and apply it. If they don't bother with that step, then no PP will be applied.
Since you seem to be in the know, what does "If you changed your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 11, 2022, your price protection amount may vary". exactly mean? If it means you lose PP then say so, not this BS "May Vary". Do you only get part of it?

Thanks for any clarity you can provide!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since you seem to be in the know, what does "If you changed your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 11, 2022, your price protection amount may vary". exactly mean? If it means you lose PP then say so, not this BS "May Vary". Do you only get part of it?

Thanks for any clarity you can provide!
My interpretation of that is for example that an order prior to 3/11/22 is a 2-dr OBX with part-time 4x4. Then if it was changed after 3/11/22 to a 4-dr OBX with 4A transfer case, Ford and dealers said you lost PP last year. But it seems that isn't the case, but rather the PP private offer wouldn't be based on the recent changes. The amount would be based on the prior order spec. Consequently, the PP amount may vary and won't reflect a 4-dr OBX 4A build spec.

It does not say that PP is lost or is negated like it was parroted this spring/summer for MY'22. It just says that the amount will vary (implying that it still exists).

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My interpretation of that is for example that an order prior to 3/11/22 is a 2-dr OBX with part-time 4x4. Then if it was changed after 3/11/22 to a 4-dr OBX with 4A transfer case, Ford and dealers said you lost PP last year. But it seems that isn't the case, but rather the PP private offer wouldn't be based on the recent changes. The amount would be based on the prior order spec. Consequently, the PP amount may vary and won't reflect a 4-dr OBX 4A build spec.

It does not say that PP is lost or is negated like it was parroted this spring/summer for MY'22. It just says that the amount will vary (implying that it still exists).
Thank you!

Wonder how or when we will find out the facts? Why the ambiguity and secrecy? :mad:

lawcdav1

Outer Banks
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know what the subwoofer set up will look like? Will it be available for purchase separately? I just got scheduled for a late October build…..asking for a friend.

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok someone tell me why I would get the Badlands over the Everglades? Before I place my order...

Everglades build is 2k less and I get a winch... and still comes with a 12" screen...

Am i really paying 2k for a SWAY BAR??

CrytpX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
992S, Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WT comes out cheaper than my BL build and I get Hoss 3.0. I'll take HOSS 3.0 over marine vinyl seats or sway bar discconnect.

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does the OBX get painted fender flares with Sasquatch package or is it just an error on the B&P?
AED7231E-9D4E-4D1C-A2E4-5469632F2C79.jpeg
It's an error/glitch on B&P for OBX model. You'll notice the fender flares don't even change in size when you add the SAS package. They remain the standard size, not the oversized SAS flares.

Another glitch is if you select the Azure Gray for OBX model, it shoes unpainted door handles. All other colors for OBX show the correct painted door handles.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been waffling b/w the Heritage and Badlands now. Does the BB SAS come with the same gearing in the manual as the Badlands?

Main cons Im seeing are no swaybar disconnect, no option for big screen, no underbody protection and no green available.

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The link in my email from Ford doesn't work for me and now the link in the first post isn't working. Ford is having a tough time with this "launch" (2 years later)

Mordraq

Raptor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Focus
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Where is the Heritage limited Edition in Yellow?
I only see REBlue
Ditto. Was searching through the thread here if anyone had more info. Only Blue showing but the marketing had Yellowstone and I thought Red HLE's too.

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks for the info! Do we have any idea when these private offers will be available to our dealers?
Sponsored