First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So confused now. July 16, 2020 reservation and ordered pre 3/21 so have original price protection. Tried to change my base sasquatch from 7MT to auto and Granger said it would cause me to lose price protection, even though the advanced 4x4 system is on both trans since it's sasquatch. From everything I am reading here that is not true, I should be able to switch to auto without losing the price protection?
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So confused now. July 16, 2020 reservation and ordered pre 3/21 so have original price protection. Tried to change by base sasquatch from 7MT to auto and Granger said it would cause me to lose price protection, even though the advanced 4x4 system is on both trans since it's sasquatch. From everything I am reading here that is not true, I should be able to switch to auto without losing the price protection?
Correct. The amount that the cert will be based on is the prior locked build. For MY'23 PP, the amount will vary but it is not lost or negated. Dealers need to read the FAQ and that includes Zach and Samantha at Granger.

roboticsrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok someone tell me why I would get the Badlands over the Everglades? Before I place my order...

Everglades build is 2k less and I get a winch... and still comes with a 12" screen...

Am i really paying 2k for a SWAY BAR??
Badlands has the option to get the high package, which includes the 360 degree trail camera system that the Everglades doesn't offer, also the manual 7-speed, or two door as an option.

Our 2-Door Badlands, High, Tow, 7MT is $48k so, just depends on your build.

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok someone tell me why I would get the Badlands over the Everglades? Before I place my order...

Everglades build is 2k less and I get a winch... and still comes with a 12" screen...

Am i really paying 2k for a SWAY BAR??
You also can’t get a 2.7L with the Everglades.

Sponsored

McLovin80

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 M240i, 95 Prelude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands has the option to get the high package, which includes the 360 degree trail camera system that the Everglades doesn't offer, also the manual 7-speed, or two door as an option.

Our 2-Door Badlands, High, Tow, 7MT is $48k so, just depends on your build.
Exactly the combo I am looking to order. TBD on when they will take new orders.

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ditto. Was searching through the thread here if anyone had more info. Only Blue showing but the marketing had Yellowstone and I thought Red HLE's too.
Yellowstone is being offered later in the MY. They announced that HLE would be done 1 color run at a time with Robin’s Egg Blue being the first available.

roboticsrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly the combo I am looking to order. TBD on when they will take new orders.
It really feels like the sweet spot in the lineup, and if you want the 7MT and any options its pretty much the only route, Heritage aside.

New orders though, I'd be really surprised if they open up before sometime in calendar 2023, using the recent 4 or 5 day window to order a Maverick as as example, they'll probably be pretty hesitant on taking new retail orders before they start making real progress through the existing backlog.

Sponsored

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HE looks to be only ~$2k more than BD if both have mid package, and HE gets squatch and mod top and plaid seats and “loses” auto in place of manual. If you can get over the garish interior white trim that’ll tire and distract your eyes (below) this is the one to pick if your budget allows!

gonna be fun putting the @StickerFab on to cover that white
Ford Bronco 🔗 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] C76A3D35-72ED-4F94-ABE5-001F91FB6ED7

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HE looks to be only ~$2k more than BD if both have mid package, and HE gets squatch and mod top and plaid seats and “loses” auto in place of manual. If you can get over the garish interior white trim that’ll tire and distract your eyes (below) this is the one to pick if your budget allows!

gonna be fun putting the @StickerFab on to cover that white
Ford Bronco 🔗 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] C76A3D35-72ED-4F94-ABE5-001F91FB6ED7
I agree. I think Heritage Edition is a heck of a deal for what you get for the price compared to other models. It’s just a bit more than i want to spend, but if i come into a large some of money in the next month I’ll be switching. Lol

Vandy

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else having issues getting into the B&P? I can't get pass the zip code entry...