Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Everyone whose order went through after converting from a 22’ to 23’ have this in their email from ford?
49681364-DBAD-494F-8964-E04E2DD555D3.png
I have still not received an email
Sponsored

kevinbronco6

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You should get it soon. As soon as I signed the docusign I got the email from ford right after.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Not true. You can get the MID package on anything except Base.
The person I replied to was talking about manual transmission (MT) package options. You can only get mid and higher packages on the Badlands if you want the manual transmission. The Heritage will have the mid package included for MY23 with either transmission.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had a Badlands Lux 2.3MT on order since May 2021. Anyone else with Lux and a MT get built yet? I haven’t seen any. But why do I need to get sway bar disconnect and all the other Badlands throw-ins just so I can have a MT and god forbid heated seats or a 12-inch screen and adaptive cruise?
Our 8/29 build week has two 7 MT Lux Badlands that have been built so they are out there.

Sponsored

TCFATL

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question … in the Build & Price for the Badlands under Seating … the choices are of course Marine Grade Vinyl Seats or Leather Trimmed / Vinyl seats … for MG seats it lists Black Onyz Seats and Interior Cabin Environment and Black Onyx Colored Grab Handle and Stitching … for LT/V seats it lists Solid Active Orange Grab Handle and Stitching … does that mean MG eliminates all the interior orange trim and seat stitching? … I’ve been hoping Ford would offer an all black interior I simply don’t understand these neon accents … does it also possibly mean it has an all-black dash too instead of the grey? … I noted both options have rear beverage holders whereas I thought MG didn’t have this in prior years but could be mistaken … I know LT/V has heated seats, powered seats (4 DR), and carpet flooring and the MG has manual seats and wash-out flooring … note they have the same interior photo for MG and LT/V … my MY22 order has LT/V but may rethink and go with MG if its an orange eliminator … although heated seats is my answer to getting the wife to let me drive with top down … the Bronco not her :)

Ford Bronco đź”— 2023 Bronco Build and Price Page [Link Update!] F8AADD18-08E7-434B-B939-35BE8C3DB1A2

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer told me today that they can’t submit my updated build until next Wednesday or Thursday “according to Ford”

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am hoping so.....I'm really thinking of just biting the bullet and ordering a Badlands, Non-Squatch, just to try to get a 2023. I truly don't need or want a Badlands or price tag to go with it, but do want to finally get my Bronco....
You're from Buffalo? You could bite the bullet and buy from a local dealer. This is the last year for price protection. The Granger discount won't be worth in moving forward.

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is up $500 not counting the deletion of Cyber Orange. I’m having a hard time trying to distinguish between model year 2022 and 2023. They seem to be identical except they removed a color and added a color. Maybe just my trim?
No, there are no real differences. The same as from 2021 to 2022. Wildtrak does now have Hoss 3.0 standard, but again that's not really a dramatic change since it was available in the 2022.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I submitted my '23 order today.

The owner of the dealership is a friend of mine. He said he spoke to Ford today regarding orders. There is a CHANCE that Ford might have enough carryovers from '22 to fill the entire production run for all of '23. That means, zero stock and no "new" orders will be taken for the 2023 MY, only conversions for those that have been waiting. He's praying that's not the case as he's a smaller volume dealership.

I changed my order from a pretty loaded Black Diamond to a Wildtrack. Only option is a hardtop since the Wildtrack had everything I wanted on the BD, plus the HOSS suspension and SD steering rack and tie rods. Was about $3,400 more, but a no brainer as I couldn't get all those parts and install them for that price.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I submitted my '23 order today.

The owner of the dealership is a friend of mine. He said he spoke to Ford today regarding orders. There is a CHANCE that Ford might have enough carryovers from '22 to fill the entire production run for all of '23. That means, zero stock and no "new" orders will be taken for the 2023 MY, only conversions for those that have been waiting. He's praying that's not the case as he's a smaller volume dealership.

I changed my order from a pretty loaded Black Diamond to a Wildtrack. Only option is a hardtop since the Wildtrack had everything I wanted on the BD, plus the HOSS suspension and SD steering rack and tie rods. Was about $3,400 more, but a no brainer as I couldn't get all those parts and install them for that price.
If that's the case why did Ford just say that dealer stock units will continue???? :unsure:

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The owner of the dealership is a friend of mine. He said he spoke to Ford today regarding orders. There is a CHANCE that Ford might have enough carryovers from '22 to fill the entire production run for all of '23. That means, zero stock and no "new" orders will be taken for the 2023 MY, only conversions for those that have been waiting.
I hope for the sake of every reservation and order holder that IS the case. No reason to open the order banks to anyone but current order holders for MY23. Also, that implies there is 100k plus of outstanding orders and/or reservations. If Ford does open up order banks to the general public, I hope they don't allow anyone but current reservation and order holders access to the Heritage. I think they are underestimating the demand for it and current reservation and order holders will outstrip supply for MY23.
Sponsored

Last edited: