Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am hoping so.....I'm really thinking of just biting the bullet and ordering a Badlands, Non-Squatch, just to try to get a 2023. I truly don't need or want a Badlands or price tag to go with it, but do want to finally get my Bronco....
I just took home my Black Diamond yesterday and I love how basic it is. All I ordered is the hard top and a V6. It has everything that makes it a Bronco. You can take the top off, has good ground clearance, has a locking differential, has all terrain tires, and it looks awesome. Heated seats and a 120 volt plug are probably the only two features I wish it had, but, they are not essential.
Sponsored

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like rock rails not on 2023 Everglades. I noticed hoop steps not an option. Compared 2022 to 2023 side views under build and price, no rock rails. Anyone have any insight into this?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As of today still no luck. I may just be SOL
Keep the faith... I am very happy with the Lux package, despite the fact that I thought it was overpriced!

The adaptive cruise control allowed me to log 2 weekends back to back with 20+ hours of driving and still get back to work tomorrow without feeling totally fatigued from driving.

Sponsored

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got a call from my salesman today. I have been moved to 23 which is fine. I saw a very nice Toyota 4Runner on the trail today. Have to look into that truck. If Ford doesn't get it together I think that's were I will go. Need to find a forum to see what the pros and cons are. My salsman told me there ar 85K orders getting move from 22 to 23.
85k?

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I had the wrong number. It is 98K orders moved from 22 to 23.
If that number is true there is no reason...no reason at all, that Ford should take any new orders for MY23. 98k orders for MY23 plus dealer stock should pretty much fill the production line for MY23. And I'm not accounting for any production capacity for the other special edition yet to be announced, the Oates.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that number is true there is no reason...no reason at all, that Ford should take any new orders for MY23. 98k orders for MY23 plus dealer stock should pretty much fill the production line for MY23. And I'm not accounting for any production capacity for the other special edition yet to be announced, the Oates.
I checked twice with my saleman. He told me that this number came from Ford. I agree with your other comments. If all this is true folks will not see trucks for 2 more years. The new banana republic.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I had the wrong number. It is 98K orders moved from 22 to 23.
Whether it's 85k or 98k they're not done with the verification process yet so those numbers won't be the total converted numbers. But agree with the mob, no new customer orders until Ford fulfills all outstanding converted orders no matter who the dealer is.

Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I checked twice with my saleman. He told me that this number came from Ford. I agree with your other comments. If all this is true folks will not see trucks for 2 more years. The new banana republic.
I believe the numbers and have thought this to be true for a while. Ford needs to build current order holder units with any restricted commodities available, and build dealer stock out of 4 door base stock units with no options to keep the line running until this is resolved. I had someone again today ask me if I'm still in line for a Bronco and had to say yes and explain. It's embarrassing.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whether it's 85k or 98k they're not done with the verification process yet so those numbers won't be the total converted numbers. But agree with the mob, no new customer orders until Ford fulfills all outstanding converted orders no matter who the dealer is.
Like other folks if this drags out for another 6 months or so I will have to put some more money into the Jeep I have. It will need new tires by XMAS, maybe shocks. I just got back from a 3 week trip to Idaho and Montana with the Jeep. It ran great and got me where I wanted to go. I'm at the point now that I'm thinking hard, is the Bronco worth $60K in an economy going deeper in the tank. Might just put a few grand into the Jeep and keep it for 4-5 more years.

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does the sales/order code stay the same between 22 and 23?
Never received a Dora from my dealer just a Ford confirmation email

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does the sales/order code stay the same between 22 and 23?
Never received a Dora from my dealer just a Ford confirmation email
mine stayed the same.

I have both DORA's

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agree on both! total numbers that actually convert and with no new orders until current are built.

Going with these numbers.

Recent trend has been roughly 3,000-3,500.
Nov & Dec have the holidays and I'm pretty sure Tim also pointed out that the first week of Nov's scheduling is only one day, so really 3 1/2 weeks for Nov. Plus time off in Dec & Jan for Christmas/New Year's so short there too.

If all 98k miraculously were to convert then at only 3,000 units per week Ford could build 98k in less than 33 weeks. Can Ford get closer to 4,000 per week, yes, no?

Is it reasonable to assume 5% or 10% won't convert? MORE/less?

What if 80k converted and Ford could build all of the remaining converted orders in as low as 20 to 24 weeks? Could they go faster if cranked up past 4k per week or even closer to 5k?

Didn't I see they can get up to 5k/wk? Please correct if wrong.
Sponsored