Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Bronco 6G,
We're excited to announce the release or our new Rock Sliders! When we set out to design our new Ford Bronco Rock Sliders, we took our decades of off-road experience to produce a part that is well thought out, pleasing to the eye and built to withstand the most serious of off-roaders.

Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ fordbronco_rocksliders_svcoffroad_falls_3copy_1080x
Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 20220413_135834_1800x1800

Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ fordbronco_rocksliders_svcoffroad_1_fallscopy_1800x1800

Our new Rock Sliders are mounted to both the Body and frame. By doing this, we reduce the chance of the slider to deform and bend into either the body or fame. In order to keep NVH low, we have custom made 3/8th rubber isolator bushing on the body side of the sliders for added protection to the cab.

SVCOFFROAD Rock Sliders have been trail tested in the harshest environments of southern Utah and Johnson Valley to make sure they can take the punishment! When you go with SVC, rest assured your purchasing a quality part that is fixture welded, cad designed & product tested to make for a pleasurable off-roading experience.

Key Features:
  • CNC Rolled Tubes
  • CNC Mounting Plates
  • 5 Point Mounting System
  • Body Isolator Bushings
  • Aluminum Skid Plate
  • Optional Steps
  • Satin Black Powder Coat
  • Made In The USA
Let us know your thoughts, and post some picks of your rides that you think they'll look great on!

PRE ORDER NOW FOR EARLY SUMMER DELIVERY & LOCKED IN PRICING

Link to Sliders!

Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ fordbronco_rocksliders_svcoffroad_cad_2_1800x1800
Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ fordbronco_rocksliders_svcoffroad_cad_3_1800x1800
Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ FordBroncoRockSliders_svcoffroad_cad_1_360x
Sponsored

RDUBronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee; Toyota Tacoma; BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Base
The schematic shows 3 frame mounts, are these bolt on connections to existing frame openings or is there a need to drill into frame? Hard to decipher from rendering. Also, how far is the front angled roll tube from the wheel well. For those of us that have front mudflaps, is there sufficient room to install the sliders? The product looks really good.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The schematic shows 3 frame mounts, are these bolt on connections to existing frame openings or is there a need to drill into frame? Hard to decipher from rendering. Also, how far is the front angled roll tube from the wheel well. For those of us that have front mudflaps, is there sufficient room to install the sliders? The product looks really good.
We appreciate the compliment on the looks! We get some more back from powered coating this week. I'll see if I can test fit some flaps and get you a better idea of fitment with stock fenders for ya. The ones in the photo have ADV glass fenders which fit a little different.

You're correct on the mounts. There are 5 points of fixation for each slider, 3 are frame mounted. The 3 on the passenger side attach to where the factory belly skid goes if you have it. The other side goes to existing holes in the frame.

Last edited:

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Now for the question that hasn't been asked yet.

Is there a 2-Dr version in the works for later on?

Also, do they stick out enough, without the step, to protect the doors from any contact?

Mine will end up being a dual purpose (daily/weekend warrior) when I eventually get it, but having some protection from the Urban jungle monkeys would be a plus. 😏

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now for the question that hasn't been asked yet.

Is there a 2-Dr version in the works for later on?

Also, do they stick out enough, without the step, to protect the doors from any contact?

Mine will end up being a dual purpose (daily/weekend warrior) when I eventually get it, but having some protection from the Urban jungle monkeys would be a plus. 😏
We got the 2 door in the works πŸ€™. They’re tight to the body, but It does stick out enough for those urban jungle monkeys and some added protection.

Sponsored

J2D

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2004 Mustang GT, 2021 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According the website the cost with steps is $1445 but without the cost is $1559; is this correct? Also, it would be helpful to see a few more pictures with more detail.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

According the website the cost with steps is $1445 but without the cost is $1559; is this correct? Also, it would be helpful to see a few more pictures with more detail.
Thanks for the catch, its actually $1,559 with the steps. We have been having issues with the hosting our website it on. We'll have a ton of more photos coming. We're waiting on some more to come back from powered coating, and then we'll be doing another photoshoot.

Reactions: J2D
OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Everyone,
We have had some requests for more photos. Here are some from our most recent test today. Enjoy!

Cheers,

AJ

Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 1FE5D8E1-3CD5-48F8-90F0-104618B2E610

Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ B247331F-C21A-4281-B754-C5A8017CE065

Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ C2DEB7ED-84EF-4314-9F35-98C881B1C941

Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ A576735D-1734-499C-A04C-D9068E8A5DDE

Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 745A2C3A-23F0-4101-9B7E-A0AC73D044F6

Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ AD34215E-69AB-44F3-95BA-2318FB3E05C4

Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ FC748C6E-6EAC-47CD-9B94-875AA4840C0F

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We appreciate the compliment on the looks! We get some more back from powered coating this week. I'll see if I can test fit some flaps and get you a better idea of fitment with stock fenders for ya. The ones in the photo have ADV glass fenders which fit a little different.

You're correct on the mounts. There are 5 points of fixation for each slider, 3 are frame mounted. The 3 on the passenger side attach to where the factory belly skid goes if you have it. The other side goes to existing holes in the frame.
so if you dumb it down for me,
1. how many holes have to be drilled ?
2. total weight?
3. material of the sliders? aluminum?

Last edited:
OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so if you dumb it down for me,
1. how many holes have to be drilled ?
2. total weight?
3. material of the sliders? aluminum?
Great questions!
1 none, this is a bolt on slider that uses existing bolts on the frame
2) I haven’t officially measured them let me see if I can find a set at shop to measure.
3) Steel frame and tubes 1/8 tube and 3/16 for the connection to frame. The skid/ slider part is made of aluminum πŸ€™
Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 1AEBDAFD-89AC-4C3F-A69D-02DBA65A320B

Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 30010660-A847-4B61-BFEB-F963F47AE164
Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 8A35213F-4B02-4C87-B998-A0782B6F7A24

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great questions!
1 none, this is a bolt on slider that uses existing bolts on the frame
2) I haven’t officially measured them let me see if I can find a set at shop to measure.
3) Steel frame and tubes 1/8 tube and 3/16 for the connection to frame. The skid/ slider part is made of aluminum πŸ€™
Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 8A35213F-4B02-4C87-B998-A0782B6F7A24

thanks for the quick response ....

1. how thick is the slider aluminum part
2. can you still add armor underneath and not interfere with the aluminum sliders?
3. can you post some picks from under the carriage? maybe on a lift or something?

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

thanks for the quick response ....

1. how thick is the slider aluminum part
2. can you still add armor underneath and not interfere with the aluminum sliders?
3. can you post some picks from under the carriage? maybe on a lift or something?
  1. 7 guage
  2. Yes, shouldn’t be an issue. Provided how others mount theirs. It’s more of a product/ manufacturer specific question that’s hard to address
  3. Once we clear a lift of all our raptors getting 4 linked, we’ll get some belly photos!
    Ford Bronco πŸ”₯πŸ”₯New Product Alert: SVC's Rock Sliders πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ E029E51A-8859-44D1-A0BF-6CA26850558C

Last edited:

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, wish I knew these were coming out before buying the Zroadz slider steps.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Will factory mudflaps fit without modification?
We haven't tested a set, but they should fit. Our front length it very close to the factory slider. So if they work with those, they should work with ours.
Sponsored