JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if we will be able to buy OB Flares, in body color - from Ford Parts....
Most of the time that type of part will come in a primer and you would color match it to your application.
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These are awesome, and confirmed all my choices :) Thanks so much!!!!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Used2jeep doesn’t bring any new bronco pics to the game, (only posts on every subject 😉) whereas @618TRVLWILD has her spies bringing something almost every day.... so she’s been in the lead for a long time.

thanks for all of the pics and vids @LadyBronco

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Used2jeep doesn’t bring any new bronco pics to the game, (only posts on every subject 😉) whereas @618TRVLWILD has her spies bringing something almost every day.... so she’s been in the lead for a long time.

thanks for all of the pics and vids @LadyBronco
@618TRVLWILD is a Queen of Content for certain. I'm just <insert sarcasm/bad joke here>. TBBH - I feel that I have been too snarky so was trying to cut back. No desire to torque off the important folks who provide true meaning to the forum.

Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All the Bronco marketing people had on faux flannel.... they weren't even real flannel.. they just look like flannel. Although they did have a cool bronco leather patch on the arm. So points for that. Plus, they were super cool. 😎
Can you ask about this Rail (aka BYOD) for the dashboard. Where do you buy it, etc?

OP
OP
LadyBronco

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Most of the time that type of part will come in a primer and you would color match it to your application.
Sounds like you can. When Sean from “our bronco life” was talking he said you’re going to be able to swap out parts and I assume the painted ones as well?

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Used2jeep Gotta say, you’d win the “King of memes” title though. Also, there’s nothing wrong with jokes... they’re a lot better than the arguing going on lately. 2 months ago everyone seemed in awe of every pic that came out... but since the B&P came out, just lots of arguing. Just sayin

Bronco_or_bust

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition, 2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the Bronco marketing people had on faux flannel.... they weren't even real flannel.. they just look like flannel. Although they did have a cool bronco leather patch on the arm. So points for that. Plus, they were super cool. 😎
Wonder what the job posting was like... "Hipsters needed to wear faux flannel, stand around looking cool and wipe dashboards occasionally" :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Used2jeep Gotta say, you’d win the “King of memes” title though. Also, there’s nothing wrong with jokes... they’re a lot better than the arguing going on lately. 2 months ago everyone seemed in awe of every pic that came out... but since the B&P came out, just lots of arguing. Just sayin
Ford Bronco 🔥 4-door Outer Banks in Shadow Black- Michigan Bronco Event 1616009442501

Ford Bronco 🔥 4-door Outer Banks in Shadow Black- Michigan Bronco Event 1616009472063

What did you just say?

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@618TRVLWILD is a Queen of Content for certain. I'm just <insert sarcasm/bad joke here>. TBBH - I feel that I have been too snarky so was trying to cut back. No desire to torque off the important folks who provide true meaning to the forum.
Oh no I just meant her jokes are great! Either way I just wanted to tag you in on the fun so I had to call you out somehow. Don’t hold back.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, Wilma!
Thats Willimina to you, TYVM.

Yet another reference, by mistake of course, to my formative music... Which may explain some things...

I think this came out before I was born. Yep, 7 months before I was born 🤣🤣🤣 I dig it though, I like 80’s rock.

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@LadyBronco Great photos and videos today. Nice details in the close ups. I hadn't noticed the Bronco logo in the cargo light. How are we feeling about that? Nice touch/pretty cool or meh I'll deal with it?

Every time I see a black and white buffalo check shirt, I immediately think of this guy (whose name you don't say 3 times).

Ford Bronco 🔥 4-door Outer Banks in Shadow Black- Michigan Bronco Event 1616010772895
Sponsored