Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@LadyBronco
What were your thoughts on the cargo size in person? The dimensions imply it’s much shallower, (but also taller), than say a standard mid size SUV. Did it seem doable for loading up for a family of 4 trip?
Sponsored

OP
OP
LadyBronco

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@LadyBronco
What were your thoughts on the cargo size in person? The dimensions imply it’s much shallower, (but also taller), than say a standard mid size SUV. Did it seem doable for loading up for a family of 4 trip?
It was decent storage...but a family of 4? That’s tough. Depends on how well (and how little) you pack and if you utilize a roof rack. Duffle bags would be better than suitcases.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was decent storage...but a family of 4? That’s tough. Depends on how well (and how little) you pack and if you utilize a roof rack. Duffle bags would be better than suitcases.
Thanks! no racks on the sasquatch, so will need to make due. Luckily there is additional storage underneath the rear seats. I plan on shoving a bunch of smaller bags under there.

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Audi Allroad, Bronco-II (past)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks so much LadyBronco...these threads keep us all going!!!

I have a viewing (wrong word) ;-) scheduled on Saturday in Brighton, MI dealer @11am. Hope a nice selection but anything "real" in "3D" will be assume to experience....in anticipation of my 2021 (hopes) Badlands.

Woodie

Badlands
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a listing of Bronco Event locations? I was going to drive to Detroit today to see it. When I called, they said it was only there for one day and that it was already gone.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How tall are you, and how hard was it to reach the pedals (if you don't mind answering)? I'm 5' tall and I am worried. (I have adjustable pedals on my truck.)