First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WILDTRAK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Area 51 was a low end model and stripped. Not a WT.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. Was told the Area 51 was coming on for a customer. Salesman had no explanation, especially when I said I’d buy it and trade when my WT came in.
Umm are u referring to the bronco sport? Because you know ford hasn’t started production of the big boy bronco

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep. Was told the Area 51 was coming on for a customer. Salesman had no explanation, especially when I said I’d buy it and trade when my WT came in.
Your salesman doesn't know the difference between a Bronco Sport and Bronco. A $32K BS is a 1.5L Outer Banks (you did say stripped down). The only viable trim option of the BS is the Badlands with Badlands option package.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Area 51 was a low end model and stripped. Not a WT.
Not only are some Ford salespeople so unaware what a Bronco is let alone what a Bronco Sport is looks like we have plenty of blind leading the blind until both are on the lot and maybe they will be able to tell the difference... naw, may never happen.

BUCKN

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WILDTRAK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your salesman doesn't know the difference between a Bronco Sport and Bronco. A $32K BS is a 1.5L Outer Banks (you did say stripped down). The only viable trim option of the BS is the Badlands with Badlands option package.
I don’t want to knock the salesman. He’s a great guy. But I happen to agree with you. Most are uninformed and Ford’s training on these new vehicles is poor. Hate to say it, but they’re not salesmen. They’re order takers. I did mine on line at home and brought the print out to the dealer to ensure a match with what I ordered. By the way, the CO WT was 58k. For kicks I priced out a new wrangler Rubi with same eq and it came out at 62k. But....Jeep will discount appx 5-6k on that. So, same price for both.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don’t want to knock the salesman. He’s a great guy. But I happen to agree with you. Most are uninformed and Ford’s training on these new vehicles is poor. Hate to say it, but they’re not salesmen. They’re order takers. I did mine on line at home and brought the print out to the dealer to ensure a match with what I ordered. By the way, the CO WT was 58k. For kicks I priced out a new wrangler Rubi with same eq and it came out at 62k. But....Jeep will discount appx 5-6k on that. So, same price for both.
You have and amazing salesperson to be able to order your Bronco, especially since Ford has not even opened the order banks yet.

Yes, just your average lying slimeball dealership salesperson.

Last edited:

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I struck gold again! Your Michigan friend Danyel, AKA “Lady Bronco” here to share some more photos. Area 51 WildTrak ????
Area 51 does not disappoint ?

Why can't we have the option of a soft top with the Wildtrack, I will purchase the painted modular later when it's available.

2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 b.jpg

2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 a-2.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 c.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 d.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 e.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 f.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 g.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 h.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 i.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 j.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 k.jpg
2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 l.jpg

2021 Bronco WildTrak Area 51 a.jpg

Sponsored

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m hearing a lot of grief about the WT exterior . And I completely agree.

I wish ford would make a light interior, like a light tan/khaki color. Very common interior color. Same color I have in my expedition.

make that an option on all trims