Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

THX for the great pics.
Love that color, but not for me.

They really dont like their camo seats. Seems every time we see a wt interior, its the leather one hahaha
Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just not a fan of the flatness of the color. When it was first announced it seemed like it'd be more similar to AMB but green, which i'd have loved.
It will make any touch up a bit easier without having to incorporate metallic flake... since I plan to get this thing all scratched up before I Raptor Liner it.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like the best Franken-Bronco would be a Black Diamond (Interior) + Wildtrak (Exterior, plus BD's modular bumper, bash plate, rock rails).

You would get:
Marine Grade Vinyl
Washout Floors
Black/Grey Interior
Modular Bumper
Bash Plates
Rock Rails
Signature LED Lamps
Body-matched Door handles
Black exterior package: Grill, Bronco Emblem, Mirror Caps, Wheels

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I definitely agree the pinch weld looks bad. Rock rails hide it nicely, but don't really have a functional use for those, and I'm worried about the daily comfort of getting in/out of Sasquatch without steps (obviously impossible to gauge as an individual without seeing one in person). If I knew it were ok to get in/out of without a step, I'd probably go with rock rails to hide it, even though I don't need them for their intended rock rail purpose. My current thinking is that I may play it safe and go ahead and order the factory steps to start. I didn't like them in original pictures - looking especially awkward on OBX with the smaller tires - but with the Sasquatch's bigger wheels/tires/flares, etc., I don't think they look bad.

My current theoretical solutions for the pinch weld are:
1) as a minimum temporary "solution", plasti-dip that area black so it at least is a bit more visually hidden between the body and step
2) Get the steps and wait until someone comes up with some sort of cover piece that can mount there WITH the factory steps in place (I'm sure someone will, because there's definitely money to be made there, IMO, with how visually unappealing it looks)
3) Get the factory steps short term, and then remove them/get retractable steps when someone comes out with a set for Bronco
Just maybe you can install both step and Rock rail together???

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m starting to like the interior ??‍♂. Just want to see the cloth now before making me decision. Worried the light color cloth might get destroyed by kids.

Sponsored

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thank you for all the pics! Definitely loving Area 51. I sure hope they cover up that pinch weld -- it really looks -- unfinished.
Can't understand that for the life of me. IMO rock rails of some sort should come standard and if you wanted the steps it would come with a plastic trim piece that fit in there to cover it.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I struck gold again! Your Michigan friend Danyel, AKA “Lady Bronco” here to share some more photos. Area 51 WildTrak ????
Area 51 does not disappoint ?
Let's get back on track and on-topic! What BBQ did you have? Something different than yesterday's Q?

Ford Bronco ? Bronco WildTrak Area 51 w/ Soft Top 200w[1]

I definitely agree the pinch weld looks bad. Rock rails hide it nicely, but don't really have a functional use for those, and I'm worried about the daily comfort of getting in/out of Sasquatch without steps (obviously impossible to gauge as an individual without seeing one in person). If I knew it were ok to get in/out of without a step, I'd probably go with rock rails to hide it, even though I don't need them for their intended rock rail purpose. My current thinking is that I may play it safe and go ahead and order the factory steps to start. I didn't like them in original pictures - looking especially awkward on OBX with the smaller tires - but with the Sasquatch's bigger wheels/tires/flares, etc., I don't think they look bad.

1) as a minimum temporary "solution", plasti-dip that area black so it at least is a bit more visually hidden between the body and step
2) Get the steps and wait until someone comes up with some sort of cover piece that can mount there WITH the factory steps in place (I'm sure someone will, because there's definitely money to be made there, IMO, with how visually unappealing it looks)
3) Get the factory steps short term, and then remove them/get retractable steps when someone comes out with a set for Bronco
They already make a perfect product for protecting and hiding that pinch weld. I'll also be using this on wheel wells and under-carriage in places that I don't want to risk rust. Wurth is a quality brand which makes chemical products for OEM's. This isn't some parts-store rust oleum paint.

https://www.autogeek.net/wuhibuunun...MIssvjpZme7QIV7D6tBh0ffgDhEAQYASABEgI_FfD_BwE

Ford Bronco ? Bronco WildTrak Area 51 w/ Soft Top autogeek_2267_130086324[1]

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

cgdemakis

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great Pics, I have been on the fence with A51 and AB and this doesn't help. LOL! On a side note some pics of that 21 F150 next to it would be sweet...It looks like a Platinum.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit: I’ll probably be adding a step to my rock rails because I think the look would add some style to my rig anyways.

Leucadian

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm sure it's pre-production, but those leather seats look awfully worn...also, very ugly.
Sponsored