Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I definitely agree the pinch weld looks bad. Rock rails hide it nicely, but don't really have a functional use for those, and I'm worried about the daily comfort of getting in/out of Sasquatch without steps (obviously impossible to gauge as an individual without seeing one in person). If I knew it were ok to get in/out of without a step, I'd probably go with rock rails to hide it, even though I don't need them for their intended rock rail purpose. My current thinking is that I may play it safe and go ahead and order the factory steps to start. I didn't like them in original pictures - looking especially awkward on OBX with the smaller tires - but with the Sasquatch's bigger wheels/tires/flares, etc., I don't think they look bad.

My current theoretical solutions for the pinch weld are:
1) as a minimum temporary "solution", plasti-dip that area black so it at least is a bit more visually hidden between the body and step
2) Get the steps and wait until someone comes up with some sort of cover piece that can mount there WITH the factory steps in place (I'm sure someone will, because there's definitely money to be made there, IMO, with how visually unappealing it looks)
3) Get the factory steps short term, and then remove them/get retractable steps when someone comes out with a set for Bronco
Maybe someone mentioned this, but that recent 2door concept bronco with the soft top had steps that attach to the rock rails, and they looked way better than the step up bar on the wild track. I'm just gonna go that route to solve this.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks a lot for the feedback. It is very helpful to know of your overall impression as we only have the CGI on B/P (and the 30 sec. "Blame Missy" interior show/tell).

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The flat paint is more traditional Bronco then a metallic paint.
Those flat colors look good in the pastels they used on the early EBs. My fear is that the flats (black, white, 51, race, CG) might not age well. I don't know, time will tell.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have to say this is the first time I’ve seen the wildtrak interior and didn’t hate it. I dont know if that’s good or bad

Reactions: RLW

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s still missing one. There are only 5 buttons here, a full bank has 6. But I too hate the empty spaces up there.
Damn, must've just been the angle. I almost got my hopes up for a second! Well, that's a point in favor of a Badsquatch: Full array of hero switches *laughs*

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Exterior is solid but interior is no buneo

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those flat colors look good in the pastels they used on the early EBs. My fear is that the flats (black, white, 51, race, CG) might not age well. I don't know, time will tell.
I 100% agree with worrying about the aging but when you see the A51 in person you realize it is a robin's egg blue pastel and will age well. It looks nothing like the B&P nor the paint sample. It also looks really good with the MIC which in Seattle area is a must.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Leaks, what leaks, we haven't seen a single leak photo.

Hundreds, yes, we have seen hundreds of leak photos, join the party.

BUCKN

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WILDTRAK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m starting to like the interior ??‍♂. Just want to see the cloth now before making me decision. Worried the light color cloth might get destroyed by kids.
I’m in WEST PALM. Ordered a CO WT. Told I may have it by April. :( But they called today and said an Area 51 is coming in next week. Stripped, cloth interior, 32k truck. At least I’ll get to see it! It’s spoken for or I may have jumped on it.....hmmmmm

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in WEST PALM. Ordered a CO WT. Told I may have it by April. :( But they called today and said an Area 51 is coming in next week. Stripped, cloth interior, 32k truck. At least I’ll get to see it! It’s spoken for or I may have jumped on it.....hmmmmm
Huh?
Ordered?
Coming in next week?
Huh?

BUCKN

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WILDTRAK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Huh?
Ordered?
Coming in next week?
Huh?
Yep. Was told the Area 51 was coming on for a customer. Salesman had no explanation, especially when I said I’d buy it and trade when my WT came in.
Sponsored