Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

:cool: Miss Ashley she was before your time, but may I introduce you to Madge?
Are you telling me to get my nails done?! 😂😂 I work at a tire factory...come on!! 😂😂
Sponsored

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

But you wear gloves? You showed how dirty you like to get.
They don’t always keep the grit out. I had to fix some tires with heptane. Which’s turns the rubber soft and liquidy. Gets thru the gloves. I use to get my nails done then stopped bc it was a waste of money. Lol

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some say his tears are adhesive, and if he caught fire he’d burn for 1,000 days. All I know is that he turned up in my mailbox and quickly found his way inside the only Bronco I have for now and looks right at home! Thank you mysterious benefactor!!! Can’t wait to put this in the real deal later this year.
84E3CCFC-3C1B-416C-973A-B23DD20D985D.jpeg
DE9919DA-FA21-4B0C-9A65-D213B0F9A70E.jpeg

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They don’t always keep the grit out. I had to fix some tires with heptane. Which’s turns the rubber soft and liquidy. Gets thru the gloves. I use to get my nails done then stopped bc it was a waste of money. Lol
Heptane? Like, one of the major components in gasoline?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now that I have a build date, I NEED a sticker location. I've got 3 stickers that are going on as soon as I get it home and I need to know the B6G location for the Stig.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now that I have a build date, I NEED a sticker location. I've got 3 stickers that are going on as soon as I get it home and I need to know the B6G location for the Stig.
@618TRVLWILD Ashley had some great ideas on her St. Louis Roadshow thread. There were some questions raised on the adhesive interaction on plastics by another member that was well versed in the chemistry. But if the concern of the adhesive/plastic is alleviated, I think there was a consensus on the inside vent cavity on the IP.

Of course, there were other suggestions by other members such as inside door jam or inside tailgate area. I reckon it would be worthy of a separate thread (dare I suggest a poll?) of the various proposed locations to see what other members feel is the best.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD Ashley had some great ideas on her St. Louis Roadshow thread. There were some questions raised on the adhesive interaction on plastics by another member that was well versed in the chemistry. But if the concern of the adhesive/plastic is alleviated, I think there was a consensus on the inside vent cavity on the IP.

Of course, there were other suggestions by other members such as inside door jam or inside tailgate area. I reckon it would be worthy of a separate thread (dare I suggest a poll?) of the various proposed locations to see what other members feel is the best.
So I just went through the Stig Patch Contest thread and an overwhelming percentage of responders think a patch is a sticker. No need to question their reading comprehension as perhaps they just responded before reading and got caught up in the excitement. Either way, there were some suggestions for Stigger placement that might warrant consideration. Perhaps, someone wants to take the initiative and select some of the ideas that were repeated and incorporate the ideas from the Official Stigger Thread and Ashley's St. Louis Roadshow suggestions to create a poll of the suggestions in order to quantify the consensus of members.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since I was first to respond to this thread and genuinely impressed, I was deemed worthy and sent the goods! The quality is amazing, for both the patch and the Stigger. The patch is very thick with raised features. Just awesome! I haven't received a lottery build email yet, and I reserved 12 hours in. This care package helps take some of the sting away, and I'm very grateful. Can't wait to represent!

PXL_20210425_124026231.jpg

PXL_20210425_124049812.jpg