First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received VIN 6/23 and production week bumps from 8/15 to 8/8 and now to 8/22. I haven't seen anyone else post about 8/22 yet and thought I'd start the thread. Who else is in here for now?

Link to Build Process Guide for future use

8/22/22 Build Week Tracker - add your info here!
Sponsored

Last edited:

6gmilch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Grand Cherokee CRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got bumped to 8/22 from 8/8 as well.
7/30/2020 Reservation
1/21/2021 Initial order
10/22/2021 Re-order (had to change color, went from Antimatter Blue to Cyber Orange)

2-door, Badlands, 2.7, Squatch, MIC, Lux, Tow

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got bumped to 8/22 from 8/8 as well.
7/30/2020 Reservation
1/21/2021 Initial order
10/22/2021 Re-order (had to change color, went from Antimatter Blue to Cyber Orange)

2-door, Badlands, 2.7, Squatch, MIC, Lux, Tow
Welcome to the party! I also had Antimatter Blue on order for 2021 :'(
I can't believe you switched to CO - that's a pretty dramatic change!

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My build weeks have been 5/9, 5/23, 6/20, 8/1, and now 8/22. Within those timeframes, I had 2 "scheduled to day" dates (6/23 and 8/4), but both were "updated" on Saturday nights on WBDO, changing to a later week's scheduling. I even changed from desert sand to cactus gray to avoid a delayed build (at a ford rep's suggestion). Ford can't suck enough...

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My build weeks have been 5/9, 5/23, 6/20, 8/1, and now 8/22. Within those timeframes, I had 2 "scheduled to day" dates (6/23 and 8/4), but both were "updated" on Saturday nights on WBDO, changing to a later week's scheduling. I even changed from desert sand to cactus gray to avoid a delayed build (at a ford rep's suggestion). Ford can't suck enough...
Three months of delays.. that's absurd. It's hard not to get excited after receiving a VIN but it seems it really doesn't always represent the light at the end of the tunnel that one would hope..

I wonder what the average number of build week delays off initial scheduling has been for those produced.

Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Three months of delays.. that's absurd. It's hard not to get excited after receiving a VIN but it seems it really doesn't always represent the light at the end of the tunnel that one would hope..

I wonder what the average number of build week delays off initial scheduling has been for those produced.
Ford stopped sending the update emails to customers, so most probably aren’t aware of how many times their build gets delayed. I keep track since I have access to WBDO at the dealership I work for PT. Unless people are frequently checking-in with the dealer, they have no idea.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford stopped sending the update emails to customers, so most probably aren’t aware of how many times their build gets delayed. I keep track since I have access to WBDO at the dealership I work for PT. Unless people are frequently checking-in with the dealer, they have no idea.
I don't want to bug my dealer too often so have been checking with Ford chat.

Is there a particular day of the week that the scheduled build weeks are being moved? Is it always on Saturday nights?

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Received VIN 6/23 and production week bumps from 8/15 to 8/8 and now to 8/22. I haven't seen anyone else post about 8/22 yet and thought I'd start the thread. Who else is in here for now?

Link to Build Process Guide for future use
interesting... I was told by my dealer i have an 8/22 Build week, but I have received no communication or VIN from FORD yet.. HMMMM ??

Sponsored

6gmilch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Grand Cherokee CRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome to the party! I also had Antimatter Blue on order for 2021 :'(
I can't believe you switched to CO - that's a pretty dramatic change!
Lol. It was a dramatic change, but it was my wife’s second choice and the dealer happed to have a CO Squatched 2-door on the lot at the time, and I liked it too. So we went with it. We wanted to like Eruption Green but for us it needed to be more green and have no yellow. For some inexplicable reason, we both liked the yellow in the CO. Hope you like the CG. Our last 8 vehicles have been some sort of grey or silver, and we wanted a change although we liked the CG. But honestly, we’re sick of waiting and just want our Bronco.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
interesting... I was told by my dealer i have an 8/22 Build week, but I have received no communication or VIN from FORD yet.. HMMMM ??
I haven't received any proactive communication from Ford either, I only know my VIN and build week by asking Ford customer service chat. I'd recommend you try that - you'll need to give them either your reservation number of the sales and order code from the DORA order sheet your dealer should have sent you when you originally placed the order.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol. It was a dramatic change, but it was my wife’s second choice and the dealer happed to have a CO Squatched 2-door on the lot at the time, and I liked it too. So we went with it. We wanted to like Eruption Green but for us it needed to be more green and have no yellow. For some inexplicable reason, we both liked the yellow in the CO. Hope you like the CG. Our last 8 vehicles have been some sort of grey or silver, and we wanted a change although we liked the CG. But honestly, we’re sick of waiting and just want our Bronco.
I'm with you, just sick of the wait by now. Although the wait has definitely served the purpose of refining my color choice, I went Area 51 -> Antimatter Blue -> Cactus Gray -> Carbonized Gray. Carbonized Gray is the most "boring" color of those options, but ultimately the one I'm most confident I won't get sick of and regret. Area 51 in particular went from my favorite color right off the bat to one of my least liked over time, so I guess I'm glad I didn't get picked up immediately!

But yeah I hear you, the CO will be a lot of fun after so many shades of gray.

6gmilch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Grand Cherokee CRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my VIN from following these instructions from another member (Thanks Scohin!):
Okay, go to your backdoor site on Chrome and do the following:
1. Hit F12
2. Then in the Console sidebar that opens, look for "Mappable Values > Object" click the arrow.
(A drop down list will appear)
3. Scroll down until you see "orderVIN" (it's alphabetical btw)
4. There you should find your VIN in red text
This worked great for me because I am concerned that nothing good could come from me speaking to a Ford agent at this time.

Last edited:

Thestralcowboy

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got word I’m in 8/22 build week! I got my VIN and schedule week (but not an individual schedule date) from a Ford chat representative. I guess the email wont go out until I have an actual date in the 8/22 week? I ordered 2/11/22, so I’m just happy to have a VIN and a preliminary build week. I’m sure I’m first on the chopping block for a moved build date.
Sponsored