First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do not worry once you take delivery you forget about all waiting and tracking. I waited 1 1/2 years for mine and the day I took delivery all was forgotten and well worth the wait.
Sponsored

GHKeith

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 All-Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long time reader on this forum, but first post.

8/22 Build week

7/30/2020 Reservation
3/13/2021 Initial order
3/8/2022 Changed order to 2-dr (wife couldn't wait any longer, so had to get her a 4-dr SUV)
8/25/2022 Blend date
9/8/2022 Bronco built email recieved
9/13/2022 Bronco shipped
9/21/2022 Production line picture recieved from Ford

Latest update from dealer is it left a rail yard in Illinois heading to Tacoma, WA on 9/18, but dealer does not expect it until 10/1 to 10/15 (trucking issues between rail yard in Kent and dealer in Tacoma. Was hoping to get a few days of top off driving before the weather changes in the Pacific NW.

2-door, Badlands, 2.7, Squatch, MIC, Lux, Area 51

Sponsored

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do not worry once you take delivery you forget about all waiting and tracking. I waited 1 1/2 years for mine and the day I took delivery all was forgotten and well worth the wait.
The waiting isnt the issue, its everything else surrounding it. Lack of communication, lack of properly shipping vehicles (first in first out), etc. there is zero reason why a bronco that rolled off the line on the 16th and going to the same area as mine, should ship before mine or anyone elses who has been awaiting shipping longer. Not to mention the fed keeps raising interest rates while we wait…it honestly boggles my mind how a billion dollar company can’t figure it out. And this has nothing to do with the shipping companies. Whoever is in the parking lot where our vehicles are should be able to logically put vehicles in order so they get loaded to go to wherever in order.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long time reader on this forum, but first post.

8/22 Build week

7/30/2020 Reservation
3/13/2021 Initial order
3/8/2022 Changed order to 2-dr (wife couldn't wait any longer, so had to get her a 4-dr SUV)
8/25/2022 Blend date
9/8/2022 Bronco built email recieved
9/13/2022 Bronco shipped
9/21/2022 Production line picture recieved from Ford

Latest update from dealer is it left a rail yard in Illinois heading to Tacoma, WA on 9/18, but dealer does not expect it until 10/1 to 10/15 (trucking issues between rail yard in Kent and dealer in Tacoma. Was hoping to get a few days of top off driving before the weather changes in the Pacific NW.

2-door, Badlands, 2.7, Squatch, MIC, Lux, Area 51
Probably sitting in the same yard in Kent right next to you. Shipped about a week before you, but gotta wait for the clog there at the yard to clear. So close...

GHKeith

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 All-Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably sitting in the same yard in Kent right next to you. Shipped about a week before you, but gotta wait for the clog there at the yard to clear. So close...
Only other intel I have is a friend's new Explorer sat at the Kent rail yard for 10 days between being unloaded and delivered to Tacoma. We are like kids at Christmas!

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soon...

Sponsored

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
New delivery window is today through the 29th…lol. Thats hilarious. They are just trolling me now. Bronco is still sitting at MAP. No way it will be here in under a week even if its loaded today. So aggravating

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
New delivery window is today through the 29th…lol. Thats hilarious. They are just trolling me now. Bronco is still sitting at MAP. No way it will be here in under a week even if its loaded today. So aggravating
Same. Still sitting at ramp 5A in New Boston. Delivery window changed to week ending Sept 30.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The waiting isnt the issue, its everything else surrounding it. Lack of communication, lack of properly shipping vehicles (first in first out), etc. there is zero reason why a bronco that rolled off the line on the 16th and going to the same area as mine, should ship before mine or anyone elses who has been awaiting shipping longer. Not to mention the fed keeps raising interest rates while we wait…it honestly boggles my mind how a billion dollar company can’t figure it out. And this has nothing to do with the shipping companies. Whoever is in the parking lot where our vehicles are should be able to logically put vehicles in order so they get loaded to go to wherever in order.
I share the frustration, however some of it may have to do with how the lots are designed. Of some of the pictures I've seen, sometimes there's a fence and the only way to get to something parked against the fence is to move all the vehicles parked behind it.

So it may not be FIFO.

Interesting enough, my ETA has not changed but is obviously not going to happen unless they get it shipped and delivered in the next 3 days. I'm sort of curious as to see what Ford says on my ETA after the date has actually passed because technically right now they're still in the window even though it's impossible.