First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I agree! I didn't think I was going to love it as much as I do, at least not as soon. It was well worth the wait! And I've been able to take the top off because we've had some great weather in Florida lately. :love:
So glad to hear your love is uncontainable for your Bronco, Alicia.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well, got the call today. Picked it up. Put about 40 miles on it and now it is parked in the driveway ready for me to install some side steps and a few other accessories. The wait is over. So far so good!

1665019400938.png

1665019434476.png
Looking good, Eric!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well its been a week and I LOVE this thing. Drives live a dream, its very quick, goes where you point it. Wireless android auto it awesome, connects within a few seconds of hopping in the car, and integrates seamlessly. Haven't pulled the doors or the rear cap off yet but I've pulled the other 3 top panels off a few times, super easy and only takes a minute or two. I've added weather tech floor mats, the mabett rear seat back cover, and OCD plug matte screen protector (no fingerprints, no glare with the top panels off and direct sun out the screen). Putting Nitto Ridge grapplers on next week. That's it for now until my bank account recovers a bit.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their rigs as much as I'm enjoying mine, If you're still waiting, I know the feeling, but once you get it that wait is easy to forget about.
Sounds like a lovely week, Brian! Hope your Bronco continues to drive like a dream.

Sponsored

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone gotten their 220,000 reward points yet? I've only gotten the 42,000 so far.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still no love from Ford. I'm stuck in awaiting shipment. 810 days since my reservation and Ford can't even get my completely built Bronco to me.

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my rail car info today. scheduled to be at my hub on the 11th. Just wait for transport from there…

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone gotten their 220,000 reward points yet? I've only gotten the 42,000 so far.
I was told thats all you get 42,000

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was told thats all you get 42,000
You are supposed to get 220,000 if you ordered before March 2021. I received an email that said I would get the 42k and 220k. The dealer said it would take 30 days for the points to show up, but the 42k showed up quick.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So Ford finally adjusted my 9/19 Delivery date. It is now 10/7-10/13 (today being 10/11 of course)

I'm hoping ^^ is right and maybe this means shipping soon at least because it's definitely not going to make it to the dealer by 10/13.

I'm starting to wonder if there is some sort of hold on it even though the Ford Reps have said no every time I've asked.

Update... I just took our spreadsheet, downloaded a copy and filter out everyone that actually got built but has not shipped yet...

There are only 4 of us marked as NO! but pretty sure at least 2 of them actually did get shipped and just didn't update the spreadsheet.

@Dan66 @Mer1in20 @mraverett ????

I think what's throwing off the spreadsheet is all the people that got bumped from our build week are still in there and of course their data will never get updated.

Now this really sucks. I thought I was one of many of the 8/22 Build week that hadn't been shipped. Now I'm thinking I may be the only one left

Last edited:

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So Ford finally adjusted my 9/19 Delivery date. It is now 10/7-10/13 (today being 10/11 of course)

I'm hoping ^^ is right and maybe this means shipping soon at least because it's definitely not going to make it to the dealer by 10/13.

I'm starting to wonder if there is some sort of hold on it even though the Ford Reps have said no every time I've asked.

Update... I just took our spreadsheet, downloaded a copy and filter out everyone that actually got built but has not shipped yet...

There are only 4 of us marked as NO! but pretty sure at least 2 of them actually did get shipped and just didn't update the spreadsheet.

I think what's throwing off the spreadsheet is all the people that got bumped from our build week are still in there and of course their data will never get updated.

Now this really sucks. I thought I was one of many of the 8/22 Build week that hadn't been shipped. Now I'm thinking I may be the only one left
I finally shipped on the 6th. Train is currently almost in buffalo. Should be at my hub on the 13th.

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I think a lot of us not shipped received the same Impossible ETA update. I got it yesterday. Hopefully we get a shipped notice and realistic ETA soon.
There are still several on the 8/8 build week spreadsheet not shipped

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are supposed to get 220,000 if you ordered before March 2021. I received an email that said I would get the 42k and 220k. The dealer said it would take 30 days for the points to show up, but the 42k showed up quick.
I thought you got he 220k if you changed from a Mod Top to Soft top, or something along those lines.

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought you got he 220k if you changed from a Mod Top to Soft top, or something along those lines.
I got a mod top and still got the email that said I was getting the 220K. I need to follow up with my dealer.

Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 1665508376861
Sponsored