First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 All-Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First impression time. Absolutely love this rig. Everything i hoped for. Drives beautifully, handles great, looks fantastic especially with the 12” screen. The speakers are horrible though and i already upgraded all the 4” speakers. Sounds 100% better. I also cant stand the trim stickers on the sides so bronco script will be replacing them. Got a lot of mods to do this weekend and lift and tires next week.
[/QUOTE
I found there were three sizes of small scrip, I went with 6.5 inch which was metal, the two larger ones were plastic. I didn’t mind the Badland badge, but I think this looks cleaner and a little nostalgic
7D480B68-7C2A-4A6C-81C7-7FE92E145B77.jpeg
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks to be that way… the two unfortunate ones. I was looking around on bronco sport forums and maverick forums, it seems like the same thing across the board where those built late august had a problem shipping
Yeah..I had checked out the build week before us and the one before that and there appears to be alot of folks in our situation. Makes absolutely no sense.

Maybe Ford needs to stop building until they can figure out how to ship. I don't want a 2022 model in 2023

NotaChief

Base
First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Cherokee Chief
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks to be that way… the two unfortunate ones. I was looking around on bronco sport forums and maverick forums, it seems like the same thing across the board where those built late august had a problem shipping
Mine has shown that it was shipped for weeks but calling Ford directly revealed that it's still on a ramp in Michigan... the same place it was when they checked a month ago. My estimated delivery date went from the end of September to the end of October but it sounds like they'd have to airlift it to actually get it here by next week.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine has shown that it was shipped for weeks but calling Ford directly revealed that it's still on a ramp in Michigan... the same place it was when they checked a month ago. My estimated delivery date went from the end of September to the end of October but it sounds like they'd have to airlift it to actually get it here by next week.
My exact same scenario, literally - my build was 9.05; blend 9.08

Sponsored

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 D91D7EEC-348F-470D-AB92-561816577B59
Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 B880BD81-FB27-4D9F-A688-08F0D3AEFCD4
Before and after. BFG KO2s 275/70/18. 2” lift. Last thing i need to do is blacken out the wheels.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
D91D7EEC-348F-470D-AB92-561816577B59.jpeg
B880BD81-FB27-4D9F-A688-08F0D3AEFCD4.jpeg
Before and after. BFG KO2s 275/70/18. 2” lift. Last thing i need to do is blacken out the wheels.
Having the OBX wheels powder coated black makes them look great. Did you consider going SAS with the lift/tires/wheel changes?

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Having the OBX wheels powder coated black makes them look great. Did you consider going SAS with the lift/tires/wheel changes?
No, this is an everyday driver for me so i didnt want to go sas. I have to admit, these KO2 tires are much smoother than the factory bridgestone duelers they put on. Ride is so much better. The 2” lift is purely cosmetic for me. As for the wheels, im probably going to hyperdip them. See how that goes but ive seen a few do it and it looks great and holds up really good.

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford actually sent me a baby picture today. Crazy.

AirBurstMode

Wildtrak
First Name
RP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The chipped windshield got replaced and I was finally able to take delivery on Thursday! I absolutely love this thing and will look for any excuse to go out for a drive.

Big shoutout to Carl Carda and the team at Galpin for all their help throughout this entire process. No ADM, no BS...I was in and out of there in under an hour.

Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 IMG_1812

It was surreal to go into the garage the next morning and see it in there.
Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 IMG_1815

Sponsored

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally shipped today after being stuck for 66 days in awating shipment limbo... predicted to arrive around the end of November but we will see if that happens

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally shipped today after being stuck for 66 days in awating shipment limbo... predicted to arrive around the end of November but we will see if that happens
Great News! I hope the trip is quick!

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs