Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks! I hope so too. It’s been 66 days too long
Well shit... That just leaves me now. I noticed they moved my ETA date, and then a day later they bumped it out one more day. Sure hope that it means it'll happen soon.

Meanwhile I guess I'll stand in the corner with my sucker hat on.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice! I have a 2.3 Basesquatch with Aux switches. Great build man you will love it.
Thanks man, can’t wait to get it out. I forgot to mention I had aux switches on it too, I wanted a nice affordable platform to start on with all the nice expensive components already added on from the factory without having to break the bank

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well shit... That just leaves me now. I noticed they moved my ETA date, and then a day later they bumped it out one more day. Sure hope that it means it'll happen soon.

Tracker and ford customer care chat both told me it’s still awaiting shipping, I got my information from the dealer off of VINView… worth a shot to maybe reach out if you haven’t done so already

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks man, can’t wait to get it out. I forgot to mention I had aux switches on it too, I wanted a nice affordable platform to start on with all the nice expensive components already added on from the factory without having to break the bank
Perfect build for doing just that. So glad it’s finally on it’s way.

Sponsored

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your Still Without ?? wow

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, that really sucks. Ford really owes you.

I'm still shocked/amazed that once I got my window sticker, everything went exactly to date, even the ETA, it moved once by one day but still arrived within the original window.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nope..not shipped. Awaiting rail. Dealer just got back to me after checking the new VIN View to verify it hasn't moved. He keps saying he'll escalate, which I'm sure HE is doing, but I doubt it means much.

I just sent him a response to see if switching everything over to a 2023 order would even be possible since they are going to start building (and shipping) those in 3 weeks.

Maybe a new build won't get part in the back 40 and get lost.

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nope..not shipped. Awaiting rail. Dealer just got back to me after checking the new VIN View to verify it hasn't moved. He keps saying he'll escalate, which I'm sure HE is doing, but I doubt it means much.

I just sent him a response to see if switching everything over to a 2023 order would even be possible since they are going to start building (and shipping) those in 3 weeks.

Maybe a new build won't get part in the back 40 and get lost.
New VIN?? and a reorder wow that sucks Sorry for this what a shit show

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

New VIN?? and a reorder wow that sucks Sorry for this what a shit show
No..not new... I was hoping that I could basically just scrap my MIA bronco and move everything over to a new order that might not get parked in the back and forgotten.

But according to the dealer, I'm stuck with the one that is already built unless I want to forget all the discounts and price protection. I think the initial price protection that Ford gave us would carry through another order, but that is only like $700. It's the $1,700 protection that I lose If I reordered.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So after 73 days, it finally shipped. Of course now the lost in transit period starts, but at least it's a step in the right direction. And on my B-Day no less.

The one thing I do know, is for the first time in over 2 months, the Bronco was at least started up because somebody denied my activation request finally!

Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 Screenshot_20221112-050257_FordPass

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So after 73 days, it finally shipped. Of course now the lost in transit period starts, but at least it's a step in the right direction. And on my B-Day no less.

The one thing I do know, is for the first time in over 2 months, the Bronco was at least started up because somebody denied my activation request finally!

Congrats and Happy B-Day. I got my Built notification on my B-Day but that was 2 months ago.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

congrats and happy birthday! some progress is better than no progress

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happpy birthday and nice to see some movement on this finally
so congrats I can’t waits for your pictures and you receiving it !,
should be a happy day

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happpy birthday and nice to see some movement on this finally
so congrats I can’t waits for your pictures and you receiving it !,
should be a happy day
It will be a happy day as long as it gets me home from the dealer 100 miles away with no issues! I want to have faith, but Fords QA has me cautious.

Now if I can just figure out how to get my rail number so I can track it and continue to torture myself!
Sponsored