Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BB mid package soft top. Pretty basic but was a dealer allocation with 6 other Broncos. Half of them have been delivered.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BB mid package soft top. Pretty basic but was a dealer allocation with 6 other Broncos. Half of them have been delivered.
What do you mean by it was a dealer allocation? Is it a stock unit that was incoming to dealer that you laid claim to when it arrives?

Or did you just go through the regular ordering process with dealer and receive a VIN and build date?

Trying to figure out if I’m missing something when you keep referring to this specifically as a dealer allocation.

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

VFLinATL

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What do you mean by it was a dealer allocation? Is it a stock unit that was incoming to dealer that you laid claim to when it arrives?

Or did you just go through the regular ordering process with dealer and receive a VIN and build date?

Trying to figure out if I’m missing something when you keep referring to this specifically as a dealer allocation.

I might be using the wrong terminology, but an out of town dealer had 7 Broncos on order in January for March build at MSRP. I believe they were all BBs and he had the color I wanted. Some of them have been built and delivered, some have not. That is why I cannot use the backdoor link but can use Ford chat bc I have a VIN and order number.

Scomi21

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru Forester, 2011 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Chat noted 8/23 build date which is net new information compared to prior week where they only told me week of 8/22! Glad I’m in front part of week in case there is any slippage in schedules.

Sponsored

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got bumped a day and now sit at build day 8/26. Getting closer to being bumped a week altogether….hoping this holds…

Afisher83

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was notified Friday 8/5 of 8/22 build week. Any speculation on the short notice? I am wondering if it was an order cancel that is an identical build spec to mine.

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was notified Friday 8/5 of 8/22 build week. Any speculation on the short notice? I am wondering if it was an order cancel that is an identical build spec to mine.
Did you receive an update or did you contact ford yourself to get the update? I’m just wondering if I need to get on with Ford Chat every week or do they send me info

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got off Chat and found out my build date moved from 8/23/2022 to 8/22/2022 (a day earlier). Now tracking the 8/15/2022 build week on when their S/Ws start to pop, to get an idea on then our 8/22/2022 W/Ss will pop, next week.

Afisher83

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you receive an update or did you contact ford yourself to get the update? I’m just wondering if I need to get on with Ford Chat every week or do they send me info
I had been waiting in purgatory. No word since placing my order last December, then suddenly got the email notifying me of my build. From what I can tell we should get our window sticker next week with the specifics and VIN. I am also going to reach out to my dealer today to see if they can provide VIN.

Sponsored

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had been waiting in purgatory. No word since placing my order last December, then suddenly got the email notifying me of my build. From what I can tell we should get our window sticker next week with the specifics and VIN. I am also going to reach out to my dealer today to see if they can provide VIN.
The Vin should be in the text of your "Production Scheduled" email. Mine is at the bottom just above the "Track My Order" button.

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the production email on 8/5 with a build week of 8/22- just checked with ford chat and they gave me a build date of 8/23.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How late will they bump people off that 8/22 week? As in when do we think we are safe to get built and not kicked down the calendar?

Turbo24

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Found out I was scheduled for 8/22 through the backdoor link a few weeks ago. Confirmed with Ford chat beginning of last week that I was scheduled for week of 8/22 but they could not provide a build day. Checked with Ford Chat again today and I have an 8/24 build date. Really hoping this stays on schedule. 4dr BB, 2.3, Mid, tow, MIC. I was supposed to have roof rails but my dealer accidentally dropped them off when re-ordering MY22 from MY21. I caught it this morning when reviewing the Accessories section on the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking site. Dealer said they would order them, install them, and match the pricing from my original order. Original reservation 3/11/21.

Last edited:

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How late will they bump people off that 8/22 week? As in when do we think we are safe to get built and not kicked down the calendar?
They can bump you whenever up until the window sticker i believe and even then, if something happens, i think that can change. Check in once a week with ford chat or their phone number. I was 8/25 build date Friday. I checked today and was bumped to 8/26.
Sponsored