First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I might be using the wrong terminology, but an out of town dealer had 7 Broncos on order in January for March build at MSRP. I believe they were all BBs and he had the color I wanted. Some of them have been built and delivered, some have not. That is why I cannot use the backdoor link but can use Ford chat bc I have a VIN and order number.
Got it. So it sounds like these were allocations of stock units to the dealer, not customer orders, and you claimed one. right? Or did the dealer say these were orders placed by customers who had since changed their mind?

If I’m right and it’s the former, your window sticker will be a different color from most on here (blue instead of green I think) when you receive it. And if that’s right it probably explains why you keep getting bumped.. the reservations and customer orders are getting prioritized over dealer stocks.
Sponsored

SIDJake

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was just informed on Ford chat that I have a build date of 8/25. I think all my fingers are crossed at this point. I'm typing this with my nose.

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was just informed on Ford chat that I have a build date of 8/25. I think all my fingers are crossed at this point. I'm typing this with my nose.
Congratulations!! When was your order placed?

SIDJake

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

hsun85

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Off Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got email from FoMoCo today.

Ordered on 2/9/2022.

Base 4 Dr
MIC
Cyber Orange
Aux Switch
Just got off Chat - Production Date of 8/22, expected delivery 9/6 - 9/12.

Scomi21

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru Forester, 2011 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
anyone keeping tabs on 8/1 or prior to see how quick delivery is happening. I went on chat again and got the same 8/23 build date and 8/27-9/2 delivery ETA. I specifically asked if that was delivery or completion date of build. They said it was ETA for Delivery. I’m in Madison, WI which is pretty close to plant but still seems quick!

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
anyone keeping tabs on 8/1 or prior to see how quick delivery is happening. I went on chat again and got the same 8/23 build date and 8/27-9/2 delivery ETA. I specifically asked if that was delivery or completion date of build. They said it was ETA for Delivery. I’m in Madison, WI which is pretty close to plant but still seems quick!
Also interested in this! I have a build date of 8/23 and an estimated delivery date of 9/18. Im located in Hampton Roads VA.

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chat gave me an 8/25 build date this morning with an expected delivery date of 9/11 to Morgan Hill, California. I think that shipping timeframe seems a bit optimistic.

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It looks like build week 7/25 are trickling in already. So 2 weeks is the quickest turnaround. The three weeks Ford is quoting may be accurate for some of us. I’m guessing an average of 6-8 weeks (call it 7 weeks) delivery time and 3 weeks as a possibility based on my current round of obsessive forum tracking.

Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also interested in this! I have a build date of 8/23 and an estimated delivery date of 9/18. Im located in Hampton Roads VA.
I saw an 08/01 go into "In Transit" today IIRC... that seems fairly quick and promising!

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve tried to find out my delivery date twice now via Ford chat. Both times they told me I would receive an email when my vehicle was in transit, but could not tell me an ETA. Top it off, I now have a production date of 8/25 instead of 8/24 😩
Side note- you’re not far from my sister in law- she lives in Hartfield. She used to live in Gloucester. We looked at houses in Hays a few years ago, but we ended up just staying where we are. We live in Western Maryland and I fear we always will be. Ugh!

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve tried to find out my delivery date twice now via Ford chat. Both times they told me I would receive an email when my vehicle was in transit, but could not tell me an ETA. Top it off, I now have a production date of 8/25 instead of 8/24 😩
Side note- you’re not far from my sister in law- she lives in Hartfield. She used to live in Gloucester. We looked at houses in Hays a few years ago, but we ended up just staying where we are. We live in Western Maryland and I fear we always will be. Ugh!
Definitely keep trying to ask- cant hurt! I actually didn’t even ask for an ETA, I just asked for an update on my order and they volunteered that information, so someone will likely tell you.
We landed here due to the Military, but its too busy for us to stay long term! I wouldnt mind living in Hayes or Williamsburg though- I am a Realtor here and have Hampton Roads pretty figured out, and I think if you live close enough to take advantage of all the amenities here, but far enough to stay out of the traffic, you are golden!

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My co-worker got his Bronco in March and it took 18 days from production date to delivery. We are in Orlando.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think delivery time will be reasonable, yeah gas prices are awful but it's a two day drive for (900 miles is only 15 hrs windshield time) civilians and thus two weeks seems doable.
Sponsored