First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Based on what I've seen in this and other threads, once you have a WS with a blend date, you are pretty much locked in. I haven't seen much if any movement after WS is issued. I think it would take a significant logistical exception for your blend date to change after WS. Not saying it can't happen, but it seems issuance of WS is a giant step to securing your place on the line.
Sponsored

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seems pretty consistent for most WS at T-6 days from build date
If that's the case then I should see my WS tomorrow. Assuming that my date doesn't change again.

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can anyone give me the general jist of what production looks like- meaning, is it a multiple day event for each vehicle? Or just one day? What is the blend date vs build date?

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m sitting at 8/26. They gotta be locking in schedule soon you’d think. From talking with ford chat they said it could move up a day or two as they get going. Still ETA 8/27-9/2 which doesn’t make sense unless I’m getting loaded on the truck and they are driving straight to the dealer as it’s 6 hour drive from the plant.
I’m still 9/6-9/12 IN Georgia. I wonder if you’ll be convoy being closer to MI

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone give me the general jist of what production looks like- meaning, is it a multiple day event for each vehicle? Or just one day? What is the blend date vs build date?
There’s a link on post #1 to the build process guide that answers these questions better than anything else I’m aware of.

Sponsored

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I Just got this reply from my dealership on how long it would take.

"a few days to build generally 3. Then it gets moved outside, then moved to a ramp, then put onto a carrier awaiting a train, then it takes a train ride to a railyard in MD or VA, then a truck ride to the store. There are generally a few days of waiting in between each of those steps. "

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
WS popped up for me this morning! If I am looking at the right thing, by blend date is 8/24 which is weird because I was told on chat last night that my build date is 8/27.
Had the same thing happen to me. Yesterday morning Chat said Build Day 8/27/2022, got WS last night with a Blend Day of 8/24/2022.

Kelly13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JK, 2.5" Lift, 285/70/17 Wildpeaks
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
WS popped up for me this morning! If I am looking at the right thing, by blend date is 8/24 which is weird because I was told on chat last night that my build date is 8/27.
This quells my worries somewhat! My build week and then projected dates have bounced around a bit and was last told a build date of 8/27, which was the last thing I wanted to hear. Fingers crossed for better news soon!

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My tracker moved from order confirmed to in production. No WS yet, seems like some people got a WS soon after that and some didn't 🤣🤣🤣. We'll see

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I Just got this reply from my dealership on how long it would take.

"a few days to build generally 3. Then it gets moved outside, then moved to a ramp, then put onto a carrier awaiting a train, then it takes a train ride to a railyard in MD or VA, then a truck ride to the store. There are generally a few days of waiting in between each of those steps. "
I wonder how they figure out rail versus convoy. I live in MD and have a CSX rail yard like 2 miles away from my house. They may only go to Annapolis and Baltimore, but still. Not sure why mine is getting shipped by convoy. Wonder which is faster! Lol. Just hope mine arrives in one piece and without marks or chips on the paint. 🤞🏼🙏🏼😬 I already printed out the check off list to go over with the dealer.

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder how they figure out rail versus convoy. I live in MD and have a CSX rail yard like 2 miles away from my house. They may only go to Annapolis and Baltimore, but still. Not sure why mine is getting shipped by convoy. Wonder which is faster! Lol. Just hope mine arrives in one piece and without marks or chips on the paint. 🤞🏼🙏🏼😬 I already printed out the check off list to go over with the dealer.
He may be basing it off of previous orders they've gotten in. Hopefully I'll get my WS tomorrow and it will say Convoy instead of Rail. Honestly Michigan really isn't that far away form us.

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Convoy is typically faster because its direct to dealership instead of sitting at a railyard waiting for a trucker to pick it up to go to the dealer.

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This quells my worries somewhat! My build week and then projected dates have bounced around a bit and was last told a build date of 8/27, which was the last thing I wanted to hear. Fingers crossed for better news soon!
Yeah mine bounced around within out build week, I think we just check too often🤣 But I was definitely surprised to see the window sticker populate- hope yours pops up soon!

AmberC

Wildtrak
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update!
Just got off of chat with Ford because I still don't have a window sticker. Production date 8-26 per chat. Est delivery between Sept 6 and 12.

8-20-2020 reservation
3-10-2021 order placed
10-8-2021 order updated for 2022 MY
2-20-2022 removed tow package
7-15-2022 notified bronco scheduled to be produced 8-22-2022 and received VIN
Just checked order tracker-still no window sticker and still stuck in "order confirmed"

Wildtrak, Lux package, MIC top, 2.7L, Auto, Iconic Silver.
Sponsored