First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you donā€™t think they should give a date until they know for sure then you should just stop checking šŸ˜Ž
Probably should lol
Sponsored

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They shouldnā€™t even give a date tell they know
For shore itā€™s going in that day itā€™s bull come on with the WS Iam tired of getting bumped around I donā€™t know how people have been hanging on since day one I only ordered in January
Iā€™m a 8/1/2020 reservation

Zootsgeorge

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m a 8/1/2020 reservation
Thatā€™s crazy I hope you get yours soon I donā€™t know if i would be able to hold On that long was not expecting mine to get in this fast I figure I would be waiting tell next year but happy it did as I ordered cyber orange and seeing a lot of posts about them dropping the colour for 2023

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thatā€™s crazy I hope you get yours soon I donā€™t know if i would be able to hold On that long was not expecting mine to get in this fast I figure I would be waiting tell next year but happy it did as I ordered cyber orange and seeing a lot of posts about them dropping the colour for 2023
I pretty much have everything on it that would cause a delay.

Zootsgeorge

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I pretty much have everything on it that would cause a delay.
I have a wildtrak ordered with modular bumper , MIC hard top , High package , Tow package , brush bar and leather interior ordered built in connected nav but not shore if iam getting that or not waiting on the WS for that one

Last edited:

Sponsored

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a wildtrak ordered with modular bumper , MIC hard top , High package , Tow package , brush bar and leather interior ordered built in connected nav but not shore if iam getting that or not waiting on the WS for that one
Removed tow in Marchā€¦high not lux. 2-door.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Genuine question - what's the benefit of built in connected nav? is that just an alternative to using maps through your smartphone? do you see it as a better option for any particular reason?

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are you guys finding out that you were pushed? via ford chat or the backdoor link? The track my order link from the production email still says my order is confirmed, but the back door order links says I'm scheduled for production 8/22. I've got a VIN, but still no window sticker.
Sorry if this is a dumb question but where do I find the backdoor link? I'm in the same situation as you with a 9/26 build week. Thanks

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Zootsgeorge

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Genuine question - what's the benefit of built in connected nav? is that just an alternative to using maps through your smartphone? do you see it as a better option for any particular reason?
Pretty much yes itā€™s a built in navigation system instead of using your phone threw car play if I donā€™t have it not a big deal I was told they removed it because that was one of the things holding it back but when I go in ford tracker and look at the list of options for my order it shows connected built in nav so see what my WS shows whenever I get one I would like to have it as I donā€™t always have good service or any service on my cell phone depending on where I am

Sponsored
OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty much yes itā€™s a built in navigation system instead of using your phone threw car play if I donā€™t have it not a big deal I was told they removed it because that was one of the things holding it back but when I go in ford tracker and look at the list of options for my order it shows connected built in nav so see what my WS shows whenever I get one I would like to have it as I donā€™t always have good service or any service on my cell phone depending on where I am
Makes sense. For what it's worth, it is showing up on my window sticker as "CNCTD BLT-IN NAV(3-YR INC)". My build details are in my signature.

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well I guess I am no longer in this group. Just checked the backdoor link and now it says production week 8/29 :(

6gmilch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Grand Cherokee CRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What browser are you using for the back door link to get a build week?

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI You can download the map of the area you're in on your phone and then it cell service doesn't matter.

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nearly the same build as mine If youre a 2-door. a week ago I was told 8/25ā€¦no WS so I contacted chat againā€¦Said 8/26. Assuming if no WS when I wake up tmro, Ive been bumped another week.
I'm a 4 door. Hope you get your WS today
Sponsored