Beautyfly81

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I realize that, but we aren't walking and getting more pissed. I am close to punching someone in the throat. Ill just keep bugging my dealer until they grow tired and actually do something about it.
Lol. Truth. My dealership experienced today how frustrated I am. Throat punches may be next. Lol. Im patient until you freeze me out. 😂

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m beyond frustrated.

Our Bronco has been sitting in the rail yard, 20 min from our dealership since the 10th. The dealership claims they can’t call a trucking company to pick up up until the rail station “releases it”. Then the trucking company will take 2-4 days to deliver it! They also claim if they try to call the rail station to inquire about it sitting there it will “take months to get it moving again back to us”. My dealership also has stopped returning any and all inquiries from us until just now when I raised Cain with all the customer support people.

Seriously, this is BEYOND frustrating. So close. It’s literally 30 min from my house sitting in a rail yard. Meanwhile our dealership is sitting there picking their noses. WTF. I was totally fine being patient until we got ignored by our dealership who has given us zero info without begging for it since our day 1 reservation. Rant over. :mad::mad::mad:
Feeling your pain! If I don't inform my dealership about the status of my build, then they know nothing. How am I better informed then they are?

Bro2point7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol. Truth. My dealership experienced today how frustrated I am. Throat punches may be next. Lol. Im patient until you freeze me out. 😂
NOTED! :oops::D

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Seriously, my heart goes out to you. That would be devastating for me. My big concern however is if they strike on Friday, my bronco will be in jail until the strike ends. Hopefully they will convoy yours down 75! At this rate, you may end up with yours first…
If you take a look at what i posted about the strike earlier today, the pickup of your bronco will not be affected. they are letting stuff leave but not in.

Sponsored

Beautyfly81

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you take a look at what i posted about the strike earlier today, the pickup of your bronco will not be affected. they are letting stuff leave but not in.
I’m not worried about anything until Friday. If a strike starts I doubt the rail yards will be open.

Bro2point7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m not worried about anything until Friday. If a strike starts I doubt the rail yards will be open.
From what I have read (in many different places) the gates will remain open for truckers to pick up, but if you’re on a rail car then you’re stuck.

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the info the Norfolk southern released (may not accurately represent the plans for every rail company) , that stated that their plan is to let truckers continue to come and pick up cars that are unloaded and parked in the train lots.

Sponsored

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just brought my OBX home today. Real big shout out to my dealer; got a good trade-in and price protection. Got home for less then I was projecting, I am very happy.
Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 088A0749 (Large).JPG

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer just sent me photo. Can’t pick up tonight as PDI needs to be done but I am just so relieved it is off the railhead. Will go tomorrow.

005E67A6-CB38-4944-AC5A-F61A909F9E86.jpeg

Kelly13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JK, 2.5" Lift, 285/70/17 Wildpeaks
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Last update I was able to track down is that my CSX railcar was unloaded last Thursday at a yard in New York about an hour and a half from the dealership. Fingers crossed that a truck is scheduled to pick it up any day now.

Bro2point7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer just sent me photo. Can’t pick up tonight as PDI needs to be done but I am just so relieved it is off the railhead. Will go tomorrow.

Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 005E67A6-CB38-4944-AC5A-F61A909F9E86
Hey that’s awesome! I haven’t heard a peep yet. Congrats to you though!
Sponsored