First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Took the gf by today to see it. I pickup tomorrow am @ 9:30.
9879E7AF-0318-4477-B6AE-A9D395AD046D.jpeg
Now I know where to find you at 9:30 am tomorrow. I might swing by and say hi and shake hands and steal your Bronc. Kidding about the last part.
Sponsored

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now I know where to find you at 9:30 am tomorrow. I might swing by and say hi and shake hands and steal your Bronc. Kidding about the last part.
I have the day off. More than happy to come check it out. We can meet for coffee.

hsun85

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Off Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Went on the Chat again this morning - "The vehicle was Received on Ramp 27, in Mira Loma, CA on 9/10/2022. The vehicle is expected to be delivered by 9/17/2022. Once the vehicle has arrived at the Dealership and should be ready for pick-up in a few days. The selling Dealership will be able to provide a specific date and time for delivery."
From my salesman:
“ We expect your Bronco in our next shipment of vehicles. We usually get an email the day prior to the vehicles being dropped off.

I will keep an eye out and let you know when we should be getting your vehicle.”

It’s getting real!

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's really weird to me that you are Shipped status but can't be provided a railcar by chat.

I tracked my railcar through CSX phone line all the way here to GA, it arrived on 9/12. Even on 9/12, Ford chat and dealer's view still had it as sitting in Wayne Michigan; the information dealer and chat have access to is not an up-to-date status, I think they just get time stamps at beginning and end points.

Again I don't know why chat wouldn't be able to give you a railcar #, but IF it is in fact on a rail car right now, their information would still be showing Michigan (in my experience). Good luck!
The only thing I can think of is that it never made it onto a rail car yet. I’ve tried chat about 6 times with 6 different people and none of them could provide a rail car number over the past 10 days.

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the day off. More than happy to come check it out. We can meet for coffee.
I may do that. I’ll be the tall guy in the Velocity Blue 5.0, about 50 years old (give or take). Would love to meat another Bronco member!

Sponsored

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I may do that. I’ll be the tall guy in the Velocity Blue 5.0, about 50 years old (give or take). Would love to meat another Bronco member!
Shoot me a pm. I'll send ya my number. The VB mustang looks nice in the picture. Can't beat a nice coyote!

Zootsgeorge

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do anyone know how to track in Canada once it’s shipped I have a railcar number for CN railway but can’t find a way to track it

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really no strike now ? thats good news!

Sponsored

Bro2point7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im over here doing a happy dance! Now I can return to my previously scheduled waiting patiently for my bronco to leave the rail yard program.
I’m watching the same program, unfortunately. Is there a support group that we can join to help us through this?

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to see the Labor negotiations were resolved, a strike would have been a huge headache for the whole country.

My train started moving again last night and as of this morning I've arrived at the final rail yard.

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, I showed up, signed the paperwork and took my bronco home. Shoutout to Mooresville Ford for honoring our original pricing deal!

Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 66275123-BE69-49D9-B4B9-0D0AF903BEA4

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, I showed up, signed the paperwork and took my bronco home. Shoutout to Mooresville Ford for honoring our original pricing deal!

Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 66275123-BE69-49D9-B4B9-0D0AF903BEA4
Congrats Dan! Sorry I missed you today, got busy with work. Would love to catch up some time, whenever I find out where on earth my 8/22 Bronco is!
Sponsored