First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My ETA just updated to this week coming was first week of October I hope there not playing joke on me lol

6608EC1B-6D44-462D-8BA3-12E7662240F5.png
Update from the dealer bronco is off the train as of 09/15 and sitting waiting for its boat ride to the island on the home stretch now
Sponsored

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just more info on my update from yesterday. I called my salesman to see if he had an update, he looked in the system and told me it was showing that it was in Blue Island IL, with an ETA of 9/23-9/29. This is the same thing chat told me when I reached out to them for shits and giggles last Tuesday but back then I still had my original delivery range of 9/14-9/20. According to railcar tracing I'm in Richmond, California, "unloaded placed at customer location". Sales guy said he would keep an eye on it and that there should be an update to the system information sometime this week. ( I didn't tell him its in Richmond already, I don't want him to think I'm some weirdo stalker)

Slight bummer but no biggie, its almost here and at this point I'm numb to waiting, in fact, I'm slightly worried that my equilibrium will be all out of whack when this thing shows up. :ROFLMAO:

BonG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It said it was placed in Pearland. But all the posts I have read, it is likely going to sit there for like 10+ days since Pearland won't let dealers pick up on their own :-(
Omg, hopefully our next phase wait is short!
Mine is also in Pearland!
Per Ford chat, it has been received at Ramp 7L ... anticipated to be delivered at your ordering Ford Dealership between Sep-18--24-2022

Miss

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Omg, hopefully our next phase wait is short!
Mine is also in Pearland!
Per Ford chat, it has been received at Ramp 7L ... anticipated to be delivered at your ordering Ford Dealership between Sep-18--24-2022
That's good yours is logged. Chat still said mine was in blue island...

hsun85

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Off Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just more info on my update from yesterday. I called my salesman to see if he had an update, he looked in the system and told me it was showing that it was in Blue Island IL, with an ETA of 9/23-9/29. This is the same thing chat told me when I reached out to them for shits and giggles last Tuesday but back then I still had my original delivery range of 9/14-9/20. According to railcar tracing I'm in Richmond, California, "unloaded placed at customer location". Sales guy said he would keep an eye on it and that there should be an update to the system information sometime this week. ( I didn't tell him its in Richmond already, I don't want him to think I'm some weirdo stalker)

Slight bummer but no biggie, its almost here and at this point I'm numb to waiting, in fact, I'm slightly worried that my equilibrium will be all out of whack when this thing shows up. :ROFLMAO:
I have decided to just sit back and let it come to me this week.

My Yin/Yang has been out of balance since last week. lol

Sponsored

IEBronco24

Wildtrak
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XL Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer notified me, they off loaded my bronco this morning. Said delivery should be made by wednesday, at the latest... should be sooner because they are 5 minutes from the mira loma rail yard. Im going to the dealer tonight to sign off most of the paper work

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp, I will continue to wait. Originally Ford said delivery from 9/13 to 9/20.

Today updated time frame is 9/23 to 9/29. The Bronco is 19 miles from the dealer and has been sitting in the rail yard for nine days already. My financing rate expires 10/1 and I live 90 minutes from this dealer.

The wife works Mon - Thursday and we only get one day off maybe a day per week together as I work every Friday and every third weekend with random Saturdays sprinkled in.

This is insane.... Except to Ford. To Ford this is completely normal with the entire Bronco buying experience.

IEBronco24

Wildtrak
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XL Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update - Bronco has been delivered to the dealer. feels like christmas! salesman said trailer is full of broncos (no dealer allocations), only dropped off mine at that dealer. so there are others in SoCal that could have their bronco delivered today or tomorrow.

Been waiting for this since July 19, 2020. Timeline of production per ford site: production 8/22/22, built 8/30, shipped 9/6 and delivered to dealer 9/19.

OJzBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX, Platinum Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My ETA just updated to this week coming was first week of October I hope there not playing joke on me lol

6608EC1B-6D44-462D-8BA3-12E7662240F5.png

I got an e-mail saying my bronco shipped 9/1/2022 and it’s still showing it’s at a rail yard in Michigan 19 days later. No updated delivery time or anything. How do they notify you if you get an updated time ETA? E-Mail?
Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 237746EC-5EE3-4D65-983C-1DD25B77C8A1

OJzBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX, Platinum Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got an e-mail 9/1 telling me my bronco had shipped. 19 days later and I’m told it shows it’s on a ramp at the train station in New Boston, Michigan. 19 days have not gotten me very far.

I have not received any updated ETA either.

6AE93C8A-1B28-46C4-B44B-F44C69A7EEAE.jpeg

Sponsored

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got an e-mail 9/1 telling me my bronco had shipped. 19 days later and I’m told it shows it’s on a ramp at the train station in New Boston, Michigan. 19 days have not gotten me very far.

I have not received any updated ETA either.

Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 6AE93C8A-1B28-46C4-B44B-F44C69A7EEAE
Same

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
19 days awaiting shipping

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My eta was this week but my Status had never changed from "Built, Awaiting Shipment"

So I called Ford...good news is I was told that my Bronco is fully built, no holds, and that it is just waiting for shipment.

Bad news, she said it could take up to a month just to be shipped!

So after 2 years of waiting, and 20 days of being "built" .... I'm still driving around in my Jeep with no definitive eta.

And to add some salt to the wounds, my rock rails were supposed to show up yesterday but when I contacted the shipping company and asked why their tracking has never updated from Texas....I was told my package is MIA and they have no idea where it is.

..yesterday was not a good Bronco day.

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My eta was this week but my Status had never changed from "Built, Awaiting Shipment"

So I called Ford...good news is I was told that my Bronco is fully built, no holds, and that it is just waiting for shipment.

Bad news, she said it could take up to a month just to be shipped!

So after 2 years of waiting, and 20 days of being "built" .... I'm still driving around in my Jeep with no definitive eta.

And to add some salt to the wounds, my rock rails were supposed to show up yesterday but when I contacted the shipping company and asked why their tracking has never updated from Texas....I was told my package is MIA and they have no idea where it is.

..yesterday was not a good Bronco day.
Yup, same thing they told me but i dont buy one single word chat says because they dont have access to shipping. They only have access to see if it has shipped or not. Could be a month, could be 3 months. Whatever they tell you, take it with a grain of salt.
Sponsored