Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am sooooo jealous. My sales guy said late yesterday he would message me when he puts request in to get and I have heard nada.
I would Follow up to make sure they put the request in to pick it up.

I saw my Bronco during lunch. I'll pick it up tomorrow evening bc I have to get my external financing together.
I have a retractable twill top Accessory that I did not see today but hopefully is in my car tomorrow. I'll need to learn how to switch from that to the MIC top as I please.
It is surreal.

Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 20220921_122900

Last edited:

Zootsgeorge

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Zootsgeorge, I did indeed get confirmation of shipment. However, it is not due until the first week of Oct., not a bad delay considering it has been over 480 days so far. But, I am definitely getting excited.
It sounds like you might get yours before I do, and if that is the case, good on ya!
Yes iam hoping to have it first thing next week I’ll find out Friday if it made it on the boat fingers crossed my delivery date was for oct 03-08 then updated to sept 17-23

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Shipped email Sept 3. Still at ramp 5A, New Boston MI. Delivery date pushed from 9/23 to 9/30. Almost a month waiting for a train ride.

Even with all this annoyance and disappointment, I am still genuinely happy for those of you getting your rigs!

Sponsored

BHD2012

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Outback, 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She's here and man...what a beauty!

6B2B9FEE-6F08-41E7-8983-D20AE6854F32.jpeg

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey Dan66,
I really hope you are wrong. I did get confirmation of shipment, and I have been told that I should get it the first week of October. You can believe that my fingers and toes are severely crossed. 😁
My ETA was Sept 17-22 Now It Says Sept 22- 27, and the New part is the truckers Getting Paid Off to deliver to Certain dealers, only makes it worse ! but that was uncovered and dealt with so hopefully things will get flowing smooothly again and we all get our rigs sooner than latter !

Pop By Annacis Island have a look ?

Miss

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would Follow up to make sure they put the request in to pick it up.

I saw my Bronco during lunch. I'll pick it up tomorrow evening bc I have to get my external financing together.
I have a retractable twill top Accessory that I did not see today but hopefully is in my car tomorrow. I'll need to learn how to switch from that to the MIC top as I please.
It is surreal.

Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 17982FEA-C601-403D-BA5D-B11ADA1BE72F
Nice!!!!! I finally got confirmation they just placed the hot...that took many calls.

Colt1

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well it is in Richmond CA at ramp 84, new eta to dealership is 9/23. Original eta was today, 9/21 so not too far off. Just glad it’s on the west coast!

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Shipped email Sept 3. Still at ramp 5A, New Boston MI. Delivery date pushed from 9/23 to 9/30. Almost a month waiting for a train ride.

Even with all this annoyance and disappointment, I am still genuinely happy for those of you getting your rigs!
I don't lnow what is worse... yours sitting for a month AFTER it was shipped, or mine sitting for a month BEFORE it is shipped.

I'll be beyond pissed if mine sits for a month to get shipped and then it takes another month to arrive!

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't lnow what is worse... yours sitting for a month AFTER it was shipped, or mine sitting for a month BEFORE it is shipped.

I'll be beyond pissed if mine sits for a month to get shipped and then it takes another month to arrive!
Well, i've made weekend plans with my Bronco for two consecutive weeks. Perfect weather here in NC. Gonna put the top down. Install my side steps and a few other accessories. Do some driving. Get some mud on the tires.

But no, keep having to shift those plans. It will probably be cold here by the time it arrives. Or maybe I'll get it in the spring. I'm not making any more advanced plans for its arrival. Too much disappointment.

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New Delivery window, 9/19-9/25. Originally9/14-9/20, pushed back to 9/23-9/29, moved up to 9/17-9/23, moved back a few days 9/19-9/25. Will wait to see where the dart hits the board tomorrow. Only the other long timers will relate to this but It's feels like "by September" all over again! Thinking of STYPMPD, or HNGNTHR as a vanity plate. :ROFLMAO:

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak