Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

she is here drove by dealers lot and there she was !
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been so focused on shipping, I hadn't noticed that most of us have even got our delivered (based on the chart in the spreadsheet)

So a month (and a week) later and we are about 50/50 on delivered.

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think our spreadsheet may be miss leading. It looks like members are not updating as thing change.

Sponsored

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp, the journey is finally over (at least this part). 800 days, reservation to driveway. Had a major "event" happen on Monday and that actually almost caused me to walk away from it but we decided to go ahead, we're this far along, might as well see it through...Time will tell if it was a the right thing to do. On to the next part of the journey. ;)

Zootsgeorge

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well my bronco is here and off the boat hoping to get it tomorrow fingers crossed

Omaha101

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked mine up last night at the dealer, no pics as I did not get home until 9:30 at night. Like many others have said.............worth the wait. Can not wait to start adding accessories to it this weekend and getting topless!

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took delivery last night, 773 days reservation to driveway. Got to the dealer at 7pm and was out by 845. My dealership is great, doesn't charge ADM on anything, price was invoice +$450, just like they told me back when I ordered it. Can't wait till the sun comes out and I can see this thing in all its glory for the first time. I'll try and add a picture or two this weekend, after I get some good ones in the sun.

I watched the live reveal but purposely waited a month before putting in my reservation because I wanted a 22 instead of a 21 so that Ford had some time to work out some of the inevitable new model issues. For that reason I knew it was gonna be awhile before it finally showed up (I didn't anticipate it would take quite this long though) but after all this time it all feels pretty surreal.

If you're still waiting on yours I know exactly how it feels to read what I'm about to say but I'm gonna make you read it again anyway. Hang in there, stay pumped, it's worth the wait.

Glad I got to share this part of the Journey with y'all, we've had a pretty active and awesome build week group. Looking forward to seeing what myself and the rest of you do with, get into, and hopefully back out of, with these things.

-Brian

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took delivery last night, 773 days reservation to driveway. Got to the dealer at 7pm and was out by 845. My dealership is great, doesn't charge ADM on anything, price was invoice +$450, just like they told me back when I ordered it. Can't wait till the sun comes out and I can see this thing in all its glory for the first time. I'll try and add a picture or two this weekend, after I get some good ones in the sun.

I watched the live reveal but purposely waited a month before putting in my reservation because I wanted a 22 instead of a 21 so that Ford had some time to work out some of the inevitable new model issues. For that reason I knew it was gonna be awhile before it finally showed up (I didn't anticipate it would take quite this long though) but after all this time it all feels pretty surreal.

If you're still waiting on yours I know exactly how it feels to read what I'm about to say but I'm gonna make you read it again anyway. Hang in there, stay pumped, it's worth the wait.

Glad I got to share this part of the Journey with y'all, we've had a pretty active and awesome build week group. Looking forward to seeing what myself and the rest of you do with, get into, and hopefully back out of, with these things.

-Brian
Congrats Brian!!

This has been an awesome build week. Still checking in to monitor progress of you guys still waiting, I hope your waits end soon!

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They Did the Undercoat Yesterday Graphite today Hope to get it tomorrow !

AmberC

Wildtrak
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just counted up the days from reservation to delivery....767 days.
Mind Blown
I just want to tell all of you still waiting (for the 9000th time I'm sure) that it is well worth the wait. Drives like a dream, fast, cool, all the things!

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats to everyone. I am still waiting. 8/22 Blender, North Carolina. I left the forum for about a week to get my mind off of it. But to hear everyone say "worth the wait" is keeping me from going bonkers.

AirBurstMode

Wildtrak
First Name
RP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is the second time I've placed an order so its been 350 days for me.

Mine has been sitting at the dealer for 6 days due to a chip in the windshield. I was hoping to get it by this weekend but my salesperson said the windshield is likely on backorder so who knows.

So close, yet not that close at all.

Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 IMG_8144
Sponsored