RP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great! At least now you know you're in the home stretch (again).

When I broke my windshield shortly after delivery, it took me forever to get a new windshield. Sucks that is still a problem. I ended up putting film onto my new windshield since I was afraid of waiting forever again if I broke it again. Lots of broken windshields where I live it seems like.
Thanks!

Just curious, how long did you end up waiting for a replacement windshield? And how is that windshield film kit working out so far? That might have to be the first "mod" I make, given all the stories I've read on this forum.
Sponsored

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks!

Just curious, how long did you end up waiting for a replacement windshield? And how is that windshield film kit working out so far? That might have to be the first "mod" I make, given all the stories I've read on this forum.
I waited for over a month for my windshield. That was a while back, though. I'm not sure how long it's taking now.

I like the film so far. It's been roughly 6 months. I followed the directions to install it really carefully and had my wife help me with a second set of hands.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Chatted with Ford today...still no insight as to why my Bronco has been built and released for 30+ days and is still awaiting shipment.

Wouldn't be as bad except once they ship it, I still have another 3-4 week wait

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

well got the news yesterday from the sales guy that the manager sold my build before he even saw it. As I mentioned previously I had cancelled when I found the one I'm driving, so I can't be to terribly upset, but when the sales guy called and said it was my build and that I still had first chance at it I got a little excited. Only to find out the manager sold it without ever saying anything. So I'm bummed, but I can't be too angry. Then again, it's a part of why I was hesitant to go with that family of dealers after having a really bad experience at their Toyota dealer. C'est la vie. But at least I still have a Bronco, just not my build. :-/

Sponsored

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well its been a week and I LOVE this thing. Drives live a dream, its very quick, goes where you point it. Wireless android auto it awesome, connects within a few seconds of hopping in the car, and integrates seamlessly. Haven't pulled the doors or the rear cap off yet but I've pulled the other 3 top panels off a few times, super easy and only takes a minute or two. I've added weather tech floor mats, the mabett rear seat back cover, and OCD plug matte screen protector (no fingerprints, no glare with the top panels off and direct sun out the screen). Putting Nitto Ridge grapplers on next week. That's it for now until my bank account recovers a bit.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their rigs as much as I'm enjoying mine, If you're still waiting, I know the feeling, but once you get it that wait is easy to forget about.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I glanced at some of the earlier build threads, and there are still a good amount of people from July builds that haven't gotten their Broncos delivered. What a cluster.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well its been a week and I LOVE this thing. Drives live a dream, its very quick, goes where you point it. Wireless android auto it awesome, connects within a few seconds of hopping in the car, and integrates seamlessly. Haven't pulled the doors or the rear cap off yet but I've pulled the other 3 top panels off a few times, super easy and only takes a minute or two. I've added weather tech floor mats, the mabett rear seat back cover, and OCD plug matte screen protector (no fingerprints, no glare with the top panels off and direct sun out the screen). Putting Nitto Ridge grapplers on next week. That's it for now until my bank account recovers a bit.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their rigs as much as I'm enjoying mine, If you're still waiting, I know the feeling, but once you get it that wait is easy to forget about.
Just can’t get over how much I like the Bronco, they climbed into my head and built my dream vehicle. Loving the Basesquatch!

FD13D90B-788B-495C-B6AC-5C420EFE11CA.jpeg

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just can’t get over how much I like the Bronco, they climbed into my head and built my dream vehicle. Loving the Basesquatch!
I agree! I didn't think I was going to love it as much as I do, at least not as soon. It was well worth the wait! And I've been able to take the top off because we've had some great weather in Florida lately. :love:

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, got the call today. Picked it up. Put about 40 miles on it and now it is parked in the driveway ready for me to install some side steps and a few other accessories. The wait is over. So far so good!

Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 1665019400938

Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 1665019434476

Miss

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally got to buy my bronco after they fixed all the broken stuff it was delivered with. Dealer took a little longer since they had to figure out how to match the price protection, but after that it went pretty smooth. Can't wait to see it in the daylight!

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haven’t posted in our build week for a while now, but just an update: I had the Bronco for about 1.5 weeks, and sold it. For some reason, once I had it and had time to let the hype wear off, it wasn’t my perfect vehicle. Its tough because there isn’t really any “faults” that the Bronco had that pushed me away. It just was more exciting to me before it arrived than it was when I actually got it. A local Ford dealer ended up giving me 10k over what I paid for it, and I went and bought a ‘23 Grand Cherokee and now all is well in my world. Love this car. We are still Bronco fans, and maybe in the future when we can buy one strictly as a weekend vehicle, we will have one again. But as my full time daily, the jeep is my perfect fit😊

A858E46C-F13C-4534-90B5-FAB874A91C8F.jpeg
Sponsored