Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same, looking for update on Maxx Trax board and am ready to open wallet!
Sponsored

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just waiting on mine to arrive tomorrow, though the Bender is going in for the windshield recall so I may not have the chance to install for a couple weeks (Knowing parts shortages) They are fixing my headlights coming on issue as well

OP
OP
DoYouBronco

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
been traveling for the past week guys, Im back at the shop tomorrow and can't wait to test fit the production version and show you guys what we've been up to!!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
DoYouBronco

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
DoYouBronco

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Teaser of the light weight aluminum traction board Molle pannel test fit!!!

This pannel will accommodate rotopax 4 gallons/rototrax max Trax or arb treds. (Or any board that uses max trax corner hole pins)

There is amble room on the back side of the pannel for a trail shovel/jack handle storage or even a 1 gallon rotopax reserve!

We designed it to center the boards to the center of the tire for a symmetrical look. you can also move the pannel up to maximize departure angle.

There is more one feature I can’t release just yet, just know It will drastically add to its universality!

pricing will be released shortly. Our goal is to ship the first batch before years end!

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Teaser of the light weight aluminum traction board Molle pannel test fit!!!

This pannel will accommodate rotopax 4 gallons/rototrax max Trax or arb treds. (Or any board that uses max trax corner hole pins)

There is amble room on the back side of the pannel for a trail shovel/jack handle storage or even a 1 gallon rotopax reserve!

We designed it to center the boards to the center of the tire for a symmetrical look. you can also move the pannel up to maximize departure angle.

There is more one feature I can’t release just yet, just know It will drastically add to its universality!

pricing will be released shortly. Our goal is to ship the first batch before years end!

Interesting. At first, seems much larger than it needs to be to support a pair of recovery board - and excessive to leave installed when not carrying boards. But if all that real estate can be leveraged in other ways, could be a nice setup.

Sponsored
OP
OP
DoYouBronco

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting. At first, seems much larger than it needs to be to support a pair of recovery board - and excessive to leave installed when not carrying boards. But if all that real estate can be leveraged in other ways, could be a nice setup.
Because the tred pros have mounting points in the middle of the boards they can be attached directly to the accessory arm. The other styles have thier mounting holes along the outer perimeter which is why we need the larger pannel. But to your point, it’s more space to mount other gear on the back side, or attach almost anything else more relevant to you if you don’t need extra traction.

There will also be a area to run a 2” strap to attach it to the driver side of the spare itself, in addition to running a rotopax on the accessory arm!

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because the tred pros have mounting points in the middle of the boards they can be attached directly to the accessory arm. The other styles have thier mounting holes along the outer perimeter which is why we need the larger pannel. But to your point, it’s more space to mount other gear on the back side, or attach almost anything else more relevant to you if you don’t need extra traction.

There will also be a area to run a 2” strap to attach it to the driver side of the spare itself, in addition to running a rotopax on the accessory arm!
Thanks. That makes sense and seems well thought out.
Just waiting on options for fuel storage other than Rotopax and I'll be ordering.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks. That makes sense and seems well thought out.
Just waiting on options for fuel storage other than Rotopax and I'll be ordering.
Same boat I'm in!
Don't plan to run 35" tires, but want the upgraded tailgate arms and brace for mounting Wavian cans to.

That 2-door lifestyle needs auxiliary fuel storage.

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs