Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good to see some more 4 door on non-35" wheels. Looks perfectly good here compared to some of the weird angle or weird lense effect shots some photos have shown where the 4 door looks too long and squat ok anything under 35s. Perfectly happy to burn through the stock wheels and reevaluate a few years down the line.
Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I still don't understand why anyone would want a soft top
hard top and bimini is all you need
Had a soft top on my Jeep, doing hard top for the Bronco. Lots of reasons to do a soft top:
1) garage storage for a hard top sucks. I have tons of toys and trying to figure out how to fit a hard top in there when i take it off
2) you only need 1 person to take down a soft top
3) you can fold down a soft top and and at any time you can fully enclose the vehicle back up anytime you wish and not have to run home to get your hard top

those are the main reasons....but like i said I’m doing MIC on the Bronco so this will be interesting

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That Velocity Blue tho :love:

Stoked to see more of it out in the wild!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the pics! Love that Velocity Blue :love: so glad I chose that! Definitely appreciate the BB non-sas.

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
VB looks good in low lighting, because it comes off as LB. If only it could look that shade in full sun....
I almost bought a Mustang GT in Velocity Blue just for the color!! Lol. It looks that good in person. It's a very bright electric Blue. Int the shade It's bright and In the sun it pops even brighter. May not come across as nice in pictures. It's definitely a great color. My favorite of the 2021s.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Had a soft top on my Jeep, doing hard top for the Bronco. Lots of reasons to do a soft top:
1) garage storage for a hard top sucks. I have tons of toys and trying to figure out how to fit a hard top in there when i take it off
2) you only need 1 person to take down a soft top
3) you can fold down a soft top and and at any time you can fully enclose the vehicle back up anytime you wish and not have to run home to get your hard top

those are the main reasons....but like i said I’m doing MIC on the Bronco so this will be interesting
I like the look of the Hard Top better then the factory Soft Top. But I would love the functionality of the Soft top. Just release and sling back.

I do like the look of those Best Top Soft Tops fast backs. I would totally rock one of those on my 2 door as long as they have one that can fold all the way back and down.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
At least these are stock configurations (non-Sasquatch) so attendees can get a feel for the look/feel without compensating for the 35's. This first look is appreciated for those that are attending the Florida Bronco Family circuit as to what to expect on upcoming events. Shame there is no 2-dr.
Shame there's no Squatch either since that is what I ordered
Sponsored