Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree with what you are saying as far as what the government claims but real world inflation, not adjusted to make the numbers appear better, is a lot higher than 9.1% . One trip to the grocery store ought to tell you that.
The 9.1% inflation average is what the government says it is. The 17.3% Ford says it is, is much closer to reality. The price of eggs and gas alone make the 9.1% average improbable.
You think that 9.1% number was real? lol...
"It's just an inflation adjustment and a reaction to Ukraine/bird flu/train unions," say the industries currently raking in all-time record profits.

You guys are letting yourself be lied to if your anger is pointed at the government here, and you're letting yourselves be ripped off.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys there is 2 types of "price protection" Currently, if you take possession of a 22MY, it was price protected b/c of the price level increase. Dealers either give the discount up front or after they receive the reimbursement from Ford.

23MY price protection is via the PO rebate that will show up in SmartVincent. (if it has been uploaded) That is the model year transition private offer (pgm 38644). It is a rebate, it will be given at time of purchase.

With this price level increase that happened yesterday, anyone that gets scheudled next week and on, the MSRP will reflect the increase, your dealership should offer you "price level protection" plus the PO rebate. The rebate will be at time of sale, the PL protection being applied will differ from dealership to dealership. My dealership we will take it off the price at time of sale, not all dealerships will do that.
Are you saying that you may or may not have to pay this new price increase depending on whether or not your dealer decides to pass it on to you?

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does it state "MSRP"? or an actual amount? The one agreement I was sent just stated MSRP as dealer was aware it could change before delivery.
It states the actual amount. I have a deposit confirmed as well

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are you saying that you may or may not have to pay this new price increase depending on whether or not your dealer decides to pass it on to you?
That is the way it is supposed to be but we have seen over the past few years here that not all dealers seem to remember that.

Sponsored

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, I'm glad I put a deposit down on a 2 door base Sas last Thursday. The Bronco is in transit so it might have saved me $2K.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks like the Heritage Edition is also exempted from the increase. Same $44,305 base price for the 2DR as before.
So HE will be an even Sweeter value…

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The price level increase SHOULD be passed on to you as a customer in 1 of 2 ways. either at time of sale or 60-90 days later once the dealership gets reimbursed. The difference between msrp when you ordered and what it is when the vehicle shows up does not have to be passed along to the customer unless you are A/Z/D plan. I do not know 1st hand of any dealers not giving that money back to the customer, but if you search on here, several accounts of people not getting it and being told Ford will send them a check. that is not the case. Ford sends the dealership money via their dealer statement; it would be up to the dealership to pass long that money to the customer. This is what should happen!! My dealership will discount the vehicle upfront.

Going forward, if your Bronco has not been invoiced yet, the new pricing as of yesterday, will be in affect, however your original order preview and DORA will show a lower price level and lower price. The dealership should honor that pricing and apply your PO (pgm 38644). The dealership will determine if they apply the difference at the time of sale or not. The PO is a rebate and will be applied at point of sale (assuming they can find it in Vincent). You will sign a form showing the PO amount. It will also appear on your buyers order or contract.

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yup just noticed this today WT,HT,hoop step,4dr green 60595$, now its 62095. Rebuild my spec online for fun and noticed it was $1500 more than my invoice price. I gata pay $1500 for shipping so mentally I care less about paying that now :)

Ford Bronco 🔺 2023 Bronco MSRP Price Increases Effective 2/10/23 Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 12.37.41 PM

Sponsored

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those who haven't paid attention since the beginning...

1676131505822.png
HOSS 3.0 became standard on WT in 2023 right? Am I reading it right that 4-door WT 2022 w/HOSS 3.0 ($2,515 option) is more expensive than a 4-door WT 2023?

2022.5 MSRP $51,920 + $2,515 = $54,435
2023 MSRP = $54,320

I feel like there's something I'm missing.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what was shared with dealers. This is nothing different then any other PL increase. What it is saying is that the dealership will have automatic price protection. Meaning the difference will be reimbursed to the dealership on their dealer statement. usually 60-90 days later. sometimes sooner. They (dealership) will make the call as to when that discount is applied, up front or in form of a check after the fact. No reason you are not entitled to this savings. But again, the dealership is NOT required to pass this along unless you are a plan. Stay on top of your salesman, ask the question. When will I get my price level protection at POS or afterwards. I would prefer POS.

Ford Bronco 🔺 2023 Bronco MSRP Price Increases Effective 2/10/23 1676137425140

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 22 base squatch that was canceled at 38850 was honored for the 23 unit.
But you need that original order sheet with your DL photo is the key to this price honoring.

thank you Ford

BaseManSquatch

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I was playing around with the Build & Price today, build a Big Bend with the same options I had before, cargo drawer, cargo area rug, splashguards, removable hood steps, auxiliary switches and rear locker and it came out to $1,880 more than when I built it last week.

Also, why is the destination charge more for Big Bend then Base with Sasquatch package?

By the time I'm going to be able to actually order a Bronco it will be $5,000 more than the original price which at that point I'll just get a Base 4 door with zero options. :mad:

Ford can get away with this because they know that 99.99% of the people are going to finance the Bronco and all the customers care about is the monthly payment, they don't care if it's for 120 months or whatever, they just care about the monthly number.

At this point boys I think the best option would be to wait it out for 2 or 3 years and buy a used CPO Bronco. There are A LOT of Bronco owners out there who bought the vehicle without even test driving it thinking that it's going to be as quiet as a Lexus. Just look at all the threads out there. I bet there are going to be a lot of them for sale in a couple years.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what was shared with dealers. This is nothing different then any other PL increase. What it is saying is that the dealership will have automatic price protection. Meaning the difference will be reimbursed to the dealership on their dealer statement. usually 60-90 days later. sometimes sooner. They (dealership) will make the call as to when that discount is applied, up front or in form of a check after the fact. No reason you are not entitled to this savings. But again, the dealership is NOT required to pass this along unless you are a plan. Stay on top of your salesman, ask the question. When will I get my price level protection at POS or afterwards. I would prefer POS.

Ford Bronco 🔺 2023 Bronco MSRP Price Increases Effective 2/10/23 1676137425140
Thanks for posting. Can show them that when the brain fog hits. You may not know of any dealer but there will be hundreds boned by this.
Sponsored