Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am finally scheduled after 831 days waiting. I stuck to my guns and kept all the sins on my build and it’s happening. Yes, I’m extremely excited and hope everyone gets scheduled soon.

9F16A6CF-E5A1-4466-BE4C-F277073F9CEC.jpeg
What FORD should have done is announced “anyone who’s been waiting for X period of time, there’s no need to change your order as it’s in the scheduling plan, but anyone not in the current plan must remove options”. Anyone waiting as long as you have should NOT be pressured to dumb down their original order. I’ve waited 300+ days so figured I was not in the current schedule plan so opted to change my order, but I did leave MIC. It would be a shame if someone like you, felt the pressure with NO indication of scheduling timing and you remove options, only to learn you coulda left it alone and then FORD can give your parts to someone else. What a debacle!!!
Sponsored

zrockin

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissan Frontier 4x4 Midnight
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Big Bend
Iconic Silver
Mid Package
2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine
Rear Locking Differential
4.27 Axle
Auxiliary Switches
Towing Capability
Front Bumper
Steel Bash Plates
Tube Step – Powder Coated
Headlamps – LED with LED Signature Lighting
Floor Liners, Front and Rear with Carpet Floor Mats
Wheel Lock Kit
Cargo Net Kit
Cargo Area Protector
Tonneau Cover Soft

BroncoScheduled.png

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

curious how you know this, are you a dealer or is this observation from this forum.
I am a salesman, that handles all of the Bronco orders and most others models as well. I interact with WBDO daily.

Masterwaterskier

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor, '79 Bronco, '23 2Dr BD Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not to be the person that posts bad news... just trying to set expectations for you. I received the glorious email from Ford on Oct 6 with a VIN and said my Bronco was scheduled for production... Oh JOY and excitement!!... after numerous delays, push back emails, etc. My Bronco arrived at Granger last night. ... so... Once you get the first email.. it could be 5 months until you get your truck... how is that for depressing.

I am picking mine up next week.. I put that at 942 days I waited.

Last edited:

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure when the cutoff for emails going out is but I got nothing. Looks like almost all 4 doors so far. Not sure if that is a factor or just another week with getting passed over again despite all of the changes I made to actually get scheduled and built.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure when the cutoff for emails going out is but I got nothing. Looks like almost all 4 doors so far. Not sure if that is a factor or just another week with getting passed over again despite all of the changes I made to actually get scheduled and built.
No email for me either. I chatted for with Ford just to see and i got the Unscheduled -Clean response. I noticed it looks like at 4drs getting the email too but the models/trims are all over the board. Guess we wait until next week...

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a salesman, that handles all of the Bronco orders and most others models as well. I interact with WBDO daily.
Can you look to see if my dealer actually updated my order? They said so but my backdoor link and ford account still show wildtrak hardtop etc…… and my dealer has been a PAIN to say the least. They claimed to updated my order to what’s in my signature, but I never got an email from ford confirming.

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you look to see if my dealer actually updated my order? They said so but my backdoor link and ford account still show wildtrak hardtop etc…… and my dealer has been a PAIN to say the least. They claimed to updated my order to what’s in my signature, but I never got an email from ford confirming.
Unfortunately, I cannot look at any other dealer's orders. I can tell you the Ford link isn't always correct and slow to update.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask your dealer to email you the preview sheet from WBDO. Super quick and easy for them to do that.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not looking good, seems to be a small build number.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You've given me hope! I've got Lux and MIC.
I only had 1 Bronco scheduled today. But that customer has not received his email yet. So there is hope that you could still be scheduled just no email. Call and ask your dealer. They will know.

BTW, my customer's build was BL, MIC, LUX, SAS, Tow
Sponsored