MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, sadly, I have not. I have the "you are scheduled" email but tracking in US and Canada doesn't work. Dealer sees no change in my order status and customer service also shows me not scheduled. shrug
That makes no sense. Whose name and dealer is the VIN tied to? They should have that information. Does the VIN match your build specs? That would also be useful information.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No, sadly, I have not. I have the "you are scheduled" email but tracking in US and Canada doesn't work. Dealer sees no change in my order status and customer service also shows me not scheduled. shrug
I find this hard to believe because WBDO will show you everything. I would believe customer service over a dealer, hell I would go into the dealer and have them show you.

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That makes no sense. Whose name and dealer is the VIN tied to? They should have that information. Does the VIN match your build specs? That would also be useful information.
The dealer is Ken Grody Ford in Redlands, my name (Christiana Brown). I did de-code the VIN and it matches my build. I do feel like something just doesn't make sense.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Did you try using the Microsoft Edge browser for a computer, not your phone? The link didn't like my phone at all and had to try it on my computer but it only works in Edge. Once you click you're not a robot it should launch the captcha for to verify you truly not a robot and then it goes to the tracker.

I'm sorry if I confused you about the back door, of course you didn't have a reservation number ... sorry! Since I did I can follow the steps I gave you and it's the same information mostly.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am so glad your link works and I am hoping for no more delays for you! My dealer can't see a change in my order at all and the customer no-service group is also no help. At this point I am going to have to put myself in time out for checking the link so many times a day!
Yeah, I just need to condition myself to only check once a day or even a week. Just getting antsy.

Sponsored

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you try using the Microsoft Edge browser for a computer, not your phone? The link didn't like my phone at all and had to try it on my computer but it only works in Edge. Once you click you're not a robot it should launch the captcha for to verify you truly not a robot and then it goes to the tracker.

I'm sorry if I confused you about the back door, of course you didn't have a reservation number ... sorry! Since I did I can follow the steps I gave you and it's the same information mostly.
Yes, I used edge, and firefox just for fun, always on my computer. It gives me the "not a robot" but no image to decode (click on the buses, etc..). Then it tells me I have entered an invalid VIN or order number. If I could tell you how many different ways I have checked how I typed it...lol! Thanks for trying to help me!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes, I used edge, and firefox just for fun, always on my computer. It gives me the "not a robot" but no image to decode (click on the buses, etc..). Then it tells me I have entered an invalid VIN or order number. If I could tell you how many different ways I have checked how I typed it...lol! Thanks for trying to help me!
Message me the numbers and I'll check or send me the link from email.

This is what you should be getting:

Ford Bronco 🗓️ Bronco Scheduling This Week (April 6) Non-Specialty Units Through 5/29 Capture.JPG

Last edited:

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who is tied to the VIN? Ford customer service and or your dealer should be able to tell you.

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who is tied to the VIN? Ford customer service and or your dealer should be able to tell you.
Sent you a "conversation" with all the details. TY for looking into it

Sponsored

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went by my dealer today and he pulled my order up and it said is under review. Not sure what that means but I hope I get an email tomorrow.

Chevaux

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went by my dealer today and he pulled my order up and it said is under review. Not sure what that means but I hope I get an email tomorrow.
Sounds like a good thing to me. What’s your build? When did you order?

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find this hard to believe because WBDO will show you everything. I would believe customer service over a dealer, hell I would go into the dealer and have them show you.
Also, that RAPTOR is BAD-A!

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks