First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds like a good thing to me. What’s your build? When did you order?
Two door Black Diamond, Gloss wheels, 2.7, Mid pack, Upgraded bumper, Pepper red. Ordered March 27Th

Chevaux

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I believe that a minor change still requires them to go through the COVP. So, your dealer may just be lazy.
you mean redo and resubmit COVP?

I had made minor changes to my order over the past year and finally got scheduled just to find none of the minor changes had been done (hard to soft, removing towing, changing color). I’m guessing my dealer didn’t resubmit COVP? … also not complaint because I’d rather have a hard top with tow and like both the colors I was flip-flopping on.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Backdoor only works for those who have a reservation.
I don't know if there is any equivalent for people who ordered after Ford stopped taking reservations. As it is, I am one of the last of the (200K?) reservation holders to get a build date. Most of us have heavily constrained builds. Before this week there were only 15,000 of us left, and some of those orders were placed after the reservation system was closed in 2021.

For those of you still waiting for a build date, @FordVideoGuy (Tim Bartz from LongMcArthur Ford in Salina, KS) does a very thorough weekly livestream on all the Ford models (including scheduling updates and constraints).

I wonder if Ford is trying to get the scheduling done a little earlier this week so that people can take of for the Easter weekend. Just speculation. I was surprised to get my status changed on Wednesday.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if there is any equivalent for people who ordered after Ford stopped taking reservations. As it is, I am one of the last of the (200K?) reservation holders to get a build date. Most of us have heavily constrained builds. Before this week there were only 15,000 of us left, and some of those orders were placed after the reservation system was closed in 2021.

For those of you still waiting for a build date, @FordVideoGuy (Tim Bartz from LongMcArthur Ford in Salina, KS) does a very thorough weekly livestream on all the Ford models (including scheduling updates and constraints).

I wonder if Ford is trying to get the scheduling done a little earlier this week so that people can take of for the Easter weekend. Just speculation. I was surprised to get my status changed on Wednesday.
Did you get your email yet?

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

you mean redo and resubmit COVP?

I had made minor changes to my order over the past year and finally got scheduled just to find none of the minor changes had been done (hard to soft, removing towing, changing color). I’m guessing my dealer didn’t resubmit COVP? … also not complaint because I’d rather have a hard top with tow and like both the colors I was flip-flopping on.
I think your dealer had to do COVP for your order to be rolled over in the system from 2022 and to be available to be scheduled. I wonder whether they either didn't get the changes in the ordering system or they somehow picked up your old build when carrying your 2022 order over to 2023. Ford's dealer ording system (from all accounts) is pretty old tech.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think your dealer had to do COVP for your order to be rolled over in the system from 2022 and to be available to be scheduled. I wonder whether they either didn't get the changes in the ordering system or they somehow picked up your old build when carrying your 2022 order over to 2023. Ford's dealer ording system (from all accounts) is pretty old tech.
Yeah, I definitely had COVP. I am just curious as to why none of the updates I made since resubmitting my order in September 2022. Part of me still thinks they did and the tracker just hasn't updated yet. Don't know what to expect really. Could have a Green Hardtop, Roof Rack, Tow Packaged Bronco (as was originally submitted from 2022-2023 order resubmission) or it could be a White Soft Top bronco without Tow ... We'll see.

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Message me the numbers and I'll check or send me the link from email.

This is what you should be getting:

Capture.JPG
I have the same issue as TailGunner, it says " We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN. "
Sponsored