Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

More importantly, release of increased MSRP’s across all models and increased option package prices
I thought Ford came out saying MSRP wont increase for MY22
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed - after the worsening top news over the past few months, I think those Mod Tops are getting further and further away. It sure seems like most of August fully ramped production—and probably September too—are going to be four door soft tops. And if they are struggling so hard just to get MIC production (and quality) up to any semblance of full speed with two simple removable panels (Jeep has been doing this since 2007), then how hard will it be for them to get paint quality tops with another removable panel and removable windows?

While I was content to wait for an early 22 to get exactly what I want, I am now re-struggling with un-99'ing, and playing the lottery to get 95% with my original '21 Badlands build. Reality is, even with a mid-day two reservation, with 4 deadly sins (MIC, 2 dr, Badlands, tow), I may be '22 anyway.

I guess odds are I wouldn't get selected in the August and probably September cycle anyway, so why not wait a few weeks—hopefully the dealer gets their two door demo vehicle in to go look at and test drive—and see what 2022 announcements come out. However, given they haven't scheduled any additional Broncos in a while, and appear to be really struggling to schedule their full production ramp: how soon will they announce anything about 2022 at all?

I am guessing they sit on any real information about 2022 until NYIAS in late August, and that gives us very few weeks to decide on 2022 orders and what if any additional options there are.

As for HE - how did Ford do Bullit and Mach 1? Was there a totally separate reservation for those?
For me, I was always a '22. But seeing Webasto unable to produce a quantity of MIC that adequately addresses the demand for MY21, just creates a log-jam of orders that are going to get pushed. With the latest news that if you don't have a VIN or are a FE buyer and you are still wanting a MIC, you all but are pushed to MY22. That log-jam is just going to push me further out. I was hoping for spring '22. I'm not willing to wait till late summer or later holding out for the HE or a mod top on my current OBX.

I'm expecting there to be very little changes announced when MY22 order banks open except for paint. We might only get a lineup of painted Jerry cans as any reveal. Mod tops I'm expecting to be late availability which obviously includes the HE. I'm not sure how the Mach 1 was handled.

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So' why is Ford not offering a 2 door soft tops yet? Seems kinda dumb with all the MIC hardtop problems.
It’s not MIC tops that are the issues, rather the MOD/painted that are pushed to MY23. It’s causing confusion when MOD and MIC are interchanged incorrectly. Not your fault just wanting to set that record straight during this chaotic at best rollout.

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

why do I feel like im going to get royally F'd on this

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

why do I feel like im going to get royally F'd on this
Jamie, you may have to go with that feeling. Sometimes our gut knows best. But, let's hope everything will go in the right direction for you. Good luck.

Mreyed97

Black Diamond
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2022MY Bronco order acceptance, scheduling and production dates have just been released. As always, these dates are subject to change.
  • 2022 Initial Orders Acceptance -- 9/13/21
  • 2022 Scheduling Begins -- 10/14/21
  • 2022 Production Start Up -- 12/13/21

What is Orders Acceptance and Scheduling?

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.

2022-ford-bronco-orders-scheduling-production.png

Source: Donlen
Do you know if you placed your order for a MY21 and it doesn’t get scheduled will it automatically roll over to a MY22 or do you need to reorder it? Thank you!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you know if you placed your order for a MY21 and it doesn’t get scheduled will it automatically roll over to a MY22 or do you need to reorder it? Thank you!
Believe you have to re-order. Price protection for similar priced Bronco.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone (dealer) know if MY21 are available to order now? wondering if its possible to at least lock in my21 pricing.

Sponsored

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you bother reading the first post in this thread at all?
yes.... I am simply looking for help; keyboard warrior insults are not necessary. As I read it, the MY22 orders begin in September. It implies MY21 orders are still open until 8/27.

For background context of my original question, my dealer said that orders are open but the Ford system is having a glitch and not allowing him to convert orders right now. I called Ford reservations department and was told orders were closed until September but the dealer might know of a recent order opening...

Also, I don't need anyone to tell me "give up you wont get anything until MY23". I don't feel like being depressed on a Friday.

I am simply looking to see if anyone has any knowledge. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help. I would like to have a MY21 order in hopes that they keep the pricing for my22. Also, I would like an order number to schedule the bronco offroadeo school for some time in 2022, as all that is required is a confirmed order#.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes.... I am simply looking for help; keyboard warrior insults are not necessary. As I read it, the MY22 orders begin in September. It implies MY21 orders are still open until 8/27.

For background context of my original question, my dealer said that orders are open but the Ford system is having a glitch and not allowing him to convert orders right now. I called Ford reservations department and was told orders were closed until September but the dealer might know of a recent order opening...

Also, I don't need anyone to tell me "give up you wont get anything until MY23". I don't feel like being depressed on a Friday.

I am simply looking to see if anyone has any knowledge. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help. I would like to have a MY21 order in hopes that they keep the pricing for my22. Also, I would like an order number to schedule the bronco offroadeo school for some time in 2022, as all that is required is a confirmed order#.
I did not insult you, but you are apparently VERY sensitive. I asked you if you bothered to read the first post since that is what this thread is about. I'm fairly certain price protection from MY21 into MY22 is probably only for folks who placed a $100 reservation a year ago, and have since placed orders and are waiting for them. If you place a MY21 order now and its not produced before 12/1 then it will become a MY22 and your price will increase with adjustments in MSRP.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It shouldn't be hard to get a 4 door with the glad bag top since that's all they can make.
giphy.gif

Liquid_Todd~AZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone (dealer) know if MY21 are available to order now? wondering if its possible to at least lock in my21 pricing.

• Offering price protection to all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021). This will ensure you will not see an increase in the MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2022 model year Bronco.
From Ford in email in March...
Sponsored