First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup get prepared for another drag out boys. We don’t even have the 2022 B&P up yet. Or even the official press release with all the changes haha. Looooong ways to go ladies and gents….long ways to go….
The 2022 B&P will be available in August September October.... LOL Hang in there...

Hang in there.jpg

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just for fun, my dealer told me this, this morning when I was bugging them about finagling with my actual pricing: "We are at the point where it will be nearly impossible for you to see a 2021. We would need to convert you to an order for that to happen to start that process. The 2022 Order banks have not been opened, so we can not give you all the options you'd need nor the updated pricing. ..." which also begs the question "how much more" is M Y '22 going up??

Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So when do they Drop they MY22 B&P?
Yeah,....um....exactly my question... how 'bout that '22 B&P? With Green Paint & who knows what else...and like how much price increase?

GPW

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah,....um....exactly my question... how 'bout that '22 B&P? With Green Paint & who knows what else...and like how much price increase?
I can be totally understanding on production delays, but launching B&P? We've had since the last B&P fiasco for the Rockstars (and corporate) to get stuff fixed. Let us know what options we have, what the special editions are, and we can make a game plan for what fits our budgets.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Probably not until after ordering is opened
I know. It was a rhetorical question really, I fully expect as much mystery & confusion as last year.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well considering people have been paying 10 to 20 k over sticker...lets hope Ford doesn't get greedy with their newly adjusted 2022 pricing.

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford probably wants to get all these 21's ordered before they put out the build and price for the 22's so they don't have everybody and their brothers changing their builds and starting this whole mess over again in worse shape than the initial launch.

Groundhog

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '21 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford probably wants to get all these 21's ordered before they put out the build and price for the 22's so they don't have everybody and their brothers changing their builds and starting this whole mess over again in worse shape than the initial launch.
Yeah. My Thoughts exactly... Lock-in / close-down MY21 orders on 9/30. Unveil MY22 B&P on 10/1. Open MY22 order banks sometime later in October

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah. My Thoughts exactly... Lock-in / close-down MY21 orders on 9/30. Unveil MY22 B&P on 10/1. Open MY22 order banks sometime later in October
FYI balance out for MY21 is 9/30 so anything beyond that if not scheduled will be a MY22 so that can start.
Sponsored