Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t believe this is an accurate statement, can someone please confirm? Title of the thread is “Order Banks Open October 13th”
John at Stevens Auto Group where I'll be ordering from confirmed yesterday that 10/13 is a go.
Sponsored

alldia

First Name
Marta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I could be wrong but this might be the closest thing we've seen to a confirmation of it opening
I am new to the forum and apologies if there is somewhere I can find this information. I want to place an order for the 2022 Bronco not sure what make model or specs. Is there a difference in price through the dealership I choose is there a dealership in the midwest recommended for this as I can pick up anywhere really. Assuming I cant so this myself? TYIA

Impatient

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am new to the forum and apologies if there is somewhere I can find this information. I want to place an order for the 2022 Bronco not sure what make model or specs. Is there a difference in price through the dealership I choose is there a dealership in the midwest recommended for this as I can pick up anywhere really. Assuming I cant so this myself? TYIA
22 Order Banks won't open until mid October. As of yet an order guide for MY22 hasnt been released. You can get an idea with what info they have for the MY21 on the Ford site.

Pricing can very depending on the dealer in the form of a markup. You're best bet is to spend the next couple weeks researching honest dealers and when it comes time to put in your order make sure to get it in writing so there are no surprises.

For the midwest @Granger Ford seems to be the most popular and rightly so. They sell below msrp and keep communication regularly with their customers. Personally I have a local dealer in RI so I havent worked with them but they have a great reputation here.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We are hearing mixed messages, even from Dealerships. Do we place a re-order (for those pushed from MY21 to MY22) or is our 2021 order automatically rolled to a 2022. A document from Ford on this issue would be very helpful. Even my Dealer is under the impression that it is automatic.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is much ado about nothing. One can simply convert their reservation into an order at any time. In fact, you can walk in off the street without a reservation and place an order. You have untold time to make changes until you receive a VIN . In other words, any order you make now can simply be altered to add any MY 22 additional option. I spoke to a rep at a dealership other then my designated one, who is also waiting on her ordered two door BB , and she advised I could place an order right then and there. I just might place an order through that dealership, and then convert my reservation into an exact same order to see which one co es in first. It would be interesting g if the non reservation came through first.

FoolishClub

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So my dealer just emailed me to say that yes, MY22 orders will open up on Oct 13, and that my order will be automatically converted. Sure hoping he's right.

He also mentioned soft tops are going to be prioritized as there are still delays with MIC hard tops. I'm considering changing my order from hard top to soft, but I also have a hitch ordered. Anyone know if those are still massively delayed? If so, I might as well keep my hard top order since I gotta wait for the hitch anyway. But if anyone knows if that issue has been somewhat resolved, I might switch to soft top to get it sooner, and buy hard top later. Thanks

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my dealer just emailed me to say that yes, MY22 orders will open up on Oct 13, and that my order will be automatically converted. Sure hoping he's right.

He also mentioned soft tops are going to be prioritized as there are still delays with MIC hard tops. I'm considering changing my order from hard top to soft, but I also have a hitch ordered. Anyone know if those are still massively delayed? If so, I might as well keep my hard top order since I gotta wait for the hitch anyway. But if anyone knows if that issue has been somewhat resolved, I might switch to soft top to get it sooner, and buy hard top later. Thanks
Just order what you want! Don't worry about the constraints, gaming the system might get you a Bronco sooner, but it won't get you the Bronco you want sooner.

Bproud81

Badlands
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are hearing mixed messages, even from Dealerships. Do we place a re-order (for those pushed from MY21 to MY22) or is our 2021 order automatically rolled to a 2022. A document from Ford on this issue would be very helpful. Even my Dealer is under the impression that it is automatic.
As long as you didn't pick a 21' color that is not available in 22' . Or if you don't change anything your dealer will call to confirm your order and thats it . He/she will re submit the order and should be going off the reservation time stamp .

Sponsored

Bproud81

Badlands
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yeah I heard the mic, tow, and sas are still going to be somewhat constrained throughout 22' . Dont know if this helps or not but around 86% of the 21' orders are getting pushed to 22' . And 22' is going to be small amounts each month as far as production goes.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's a bit strange that we've all been told that we have to manually convert our orders over to 22. But in the other thread where the OP got the email, it's specifically states that Ford is going to convert orders automatically for dealers (except where the order may contain a discontinued option).

jflores

Black Diamond
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 FJ Cruiser, 94 F150, 07 Corolla w/almost 340k
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any news on changing the dealer on the reservation before finalizing the order?
Yes, I called the hotline on Friday and they told me to call back on October 13th to change my dealer.

ekim

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is going to convert orders automatically for dealers
Ha, that's going to be a mess. I can see it now. I get a call in 2025 saying both my Broncos are in, when do I want to pick them up and I say, "huh - what Broncos? the ones I reserved in 2020 and ordered in 2021?" Dealer says, "yes, Ford has been automatically re-ordering them for you every year."