First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is becoming a further headache that I really no longer want to deal with.
Sponsored

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

”Bronco hotline“ ?!?
There‘s a Bronco hotline ???
Yep. May be a Ford hotline but answers to all Bronco questions as well. Very helpful. With as bad as my dealer is I had to find someone to help me. You can’t imagine how many ways the sales guy has screwed up

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good to know, I'll have to jump on this one this time. Now I just have decide between a 2 or 4 door model.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you want to make changes to your converted MY21 to MY22 order better do it ASAP, because if you have an early reservation, they are gonna get pulled sooner than later for scheduling if its already buildable / clean status. I am tweaking my order most likely so getting it done the first day.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you want to make changes to your converted MY21 to MY22 order better do it ASAP, because if you have an early reservation, they are gonna get pulled sooner than later for scheduling if its already buildable / clean status. I am tweaking my order most likely so getting it done the first day.
Order banks may open, but scheduling and building doesn't start until the end of the year.

I mean yeah...dont sit on your thumb forever, but no need to freak out and worry about getting your 2022 specd out as soon as the banks open up.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Order banks may open, but scheduling and building doesn't start until the end of the year.

I mean yeah...dont sit on your thumb forever, but no need to freak out and worry about getting your 2022 specd out as soon as the banks open up.
It will be sooner than that, the last real date I had at the end of July was MY22 scheduling starting 10/14 and Job 1 12/13. Now I know things have slipped a month give or take as of late with the MY22 order guide, but I don't think the line rollover to MY22 is changing due to the line changes are already scheduled. Either way in order to do balance out for Dec / Jan its gonna happen before Dec unless all the dates move.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It will be sooner than that, the last real date I had at the end of July was MY22 scheduling starting 10/14 and Job 1 12/13. Now I know things have slipped a month give or take as of late with the MY22 order guide, but I don't think the line rollover to MY22 is changing due to the line changes are already scheduled. Either way in order to do balance out for Dec / Jan its gonna happen before Dec unless all the dates move.
With the release of the most recent production week schedule this morning (see the other thread just started) it confirms that the week of 12/6 is the last MY21 week. So as many predicted, the week of 12/13 will be the first MY22 week. Question is when will the scheduling start? If order banks open on 10/13 as rumored then will it be a month, say around 11/13, before they start scheduling for the first few MY22 weeks...:unsure:. That would give everyone a window of a month to review the Order Guide (and maybe B&P if it is up and running by then) and get with their dealers to make the needed adjustments to their builds.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

final 21 orders are due 9/30 so hopefully we see an order guide at the end of this week or next

I'll be changing my order to a green manual sas base
You lips to god's ears. I keep playing around with B&P trying to figure out what I'm going to do if they don't allow mansquatch on base. I know they said in writing they would make manual sasquatch available on every trim that currently allows for a manual transmission, but that wouldn't be the first lie Ford told, and I can just see something stupid like BL-only Mansquatch just to piss me off.

Worst case scenario, a 4A black diamond is only 2k more than how i was building my base mansquatch
That is my 2Dr build I've been waiting for!
Sounds like there might be a lot of green Base Mansquatches.😍

I've been back and forth between Base and Black Diamond this whole time. The price as I build them comes out really close. Tow package swayed me to BD, but we shall see what Ford allows this go round.🤷‍♀️

Green Base or Black Diamond!
Ford Bronco 🗓 2022 Bronco order bank opens October 13! 1629416641639

Wrong grill.
Otherwise, sweet!😘😘

And somewhere there's a render with the other wrong grill with the BRONCO lettering in green that looks amazing!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

With the release of the most recent production week schedule this morning (see the other thread just started) it confirms that the week of 12/6 is the last MY21 week. So as many predicted, the week of 12/13 will be the first MY22 week. Question is when will the scheduling start? If order banks open on 10/13 as rumored then will it be a month, say around 11/13, before they start scheduling for the first few MY22 weeks...:unsure:. That would give everyone a window of a month to review the Order Guide (and maybe B&P if it is up and running by then) and get with their dealers to make the needed adjustments to their builds.
My guess is 30 day window but it might be shorter things are crunched up a bit now.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like there might be a lot of green Base Mansquatches.😍
I'm going Carb Grey personally, i was just referring to the base mansquatch bit
I've been back and forth between Base and Black Diamond this whole time. The price as I build them comes out really close. Tow package swayed me to BD
aftermarket towing receivers are pretty cheap, even with electrical install. Don't get tied to Ford's trim limited $595 option.

Personally I don't need a receiver for anything other than a cargo basket or a bike carrier, so I'm just gonna throw one on my bronco without electrical for $150~

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So everyone that kept saying you need a signed sales order and they have one for a MY21 Bronco, may find themself in a predicament. Without the ability to change dealers I guess everyone is fair game in the wild west of Bronco ordering for a MY22. Ford needs to let me change dealers or cancel and affirm cancelation of orders from dealer allocation if they try anything over MSRP.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm going Carb Grey personally, i was just referring to the base mansquatch bit

aftermarket towing receivers are pretty cheap, even with electrical install. Don't get tied to Ford's trim limited $595 option.

Personally I don't need a receiver for anything other than a cargo basket or a bike carrier, so I'm just gonna throw one on my bronco without electrical for $150~
Its only a real issue if you want 7 pin connectivity. If you want just 4 pin or just a hitch, yes $111 Curt gets you there.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A lot of people think that they need to rush to order their 2022 Bronco when the order banks open on October 13th, as if there will be a "Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, etc" hierarchy for orders as was the case in July of 2020 when this whole saga began. Not true.

If you already have a reservation you will have NO advantage ordering during the first hour of the order banks opening over someone who orders two months later. 2022 Bronco production will not even begin until late December. Therefore all of us 100,000+ reservation holders who have already been waiting over a year will have between October 13th and late December to place our 2022 orders. All of us will be keeping our ORIGINAL timestamp reservation date.

My timestamp is July 24, 2020 . . . THAT is what holds my place in line, so even if 10,000 people from the general public order a 2022 Bronco before I do after the order banks open, none of them will go ahead of me in line (as long as I place my order before 2022 production begins in late December).

Watch, though . . . on October 13th there will be a mad rush of people who already have timestamps trying to frantically get their 2022 order in . . . the system will bog down or crash and Bronco6G will be flush with posts saying "Got my order in, Day 1"!. :rolleyes:
But how much can the dealer influence and shuffle the deck based on allocation? These Code 99, Code 19, etc can easily behind the scenes surely affect where you get built. If you have a signed MSRP contract you may get a code 99 against a guy who just said let it ride MY21 to MY22.

Why can't I see any of this crap on my Ford account related to the order? It just says ordering at Dealer.....

I have till April 2022 to get my September 20, 2020 Reservation built. Let the MY22 games begin.
Sponsored