Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So i have a price lock from ford right?

what if i want the new red paint that apparently costs more? they canceled my old paint
Rapid Red is $295 extra. Is Hot Pepper gonna be more then that?
Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's the chances of a Raptor getting delivered in 22? I am a first day reservation holder would this carry any weight with a Raptor delivery.
“Reservation date” hasn‘t helped anyone so far. 🤷‍♂️

Colorado145

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford sent me an email at the onset of the MIC top 2.0 program (same time as their press releases, etc.). In it, they stated that they still expected me to get a MY21 (with a MIC top), and that they intended to let me know in early October when my Bronco would be built (whether 21 or 22 was not stated but could be inferred).

Since then, Ford has made good progress on the 2.0 tops, and my dealer is able to see a build date of 11/15 though I have not received an email from Ford to confirm this date. My sense is that there are a handful of us in a similar situation scheduled for 11/15, and there are others who have received build dates from Ford of 11/8.

I'll post when I receive that follow-up from Ford, perhaps next week.
In the same boat

Bronco-Lirious

Badlands
First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning - 2003 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great, I'm going to be at Off-Rodeo Las Vegas on the 13th. I hope they have good cell service out there on the mountain, I'll have to try and place my 22MY order in between trial runs.

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you!! Im a Black Diamond, non-sas with mid package. I took off the tow. Local dealer has a non-sas Badlands with the big screen which got me hooked on the Bronco, I just couldnt justify that much vehicle. Medium sized dealership - sales guy thought they only had 20 or so orders but who knows.
No one can say for certain but if you are a 4-door soft-top 2.3L you might get one for Christmas but I wouldn't count on it. If you have a hard top by choice (4 door) or requirement (2 door), you've got quite a wait ahead of you.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought my Outer Banks from someone who cancelled their order. It isn't exactly what I want so am contemplating pre-ordering another. The biggest beef I have is the 2.3L engine and the color. Everything else is cool . Am I insane? Be gentle.
I would have never bought a vehicle I didn't want to begin with.

cheche518

Outer Banks
First Name
Roseann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
MY22 Order Bank goes live 10/13 for the public at least for online orders. Hopefully we get an order guide ahead of time but I am not counting on it. I would presume that the build and price would have to be active by then to accept an online order, but who am I to guess right? Here is a screenshot that I just saw for the first time when logging on this morning for verification. It tells the dealers that if they have any rules set for pricing for public view and on dealer trading to input them now to avoid confusion later, also I think it is kind of hilarious to think someone would actually dealer trade one haha.

Screenshot:
fmc.JPG
so what happens too the 2021 orders that were kicked to 22. They said our reservations and order dates will be built first prior to new inline orders for 2022. Is that actually going to happen or not.

Commodore

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bought my Outer Banks from someone who cancelled their order. It isn't exactly what I want so am contemplating pre-ordering another. The biggest beef I have is the 2.3L engine and the color. Everything else is cool . Am I insane? Be gentle.
You've got a Bronco... I think the 2.3 is fine!

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Turns out my timing is pretty good if this holds. I’ll be at the MOAB Off Roadeo on 10/9. Spending a couple of more days there and I’ll get home the evening of the 12rh

SuperDave150

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I spoke to Bronco hotline last week and very helpful woman Kim said it will be mid October when 22 MY order info comes out for now.
”Bronco hotline“ ?!?
There‘s a Bronco hotline ???

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Please post the 2022 order guide once available. Hopefully mansquatch is more than just lower gear ratio.
Has it been confirmed you even get that?

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No one can say for certain but if you are a 4-door soft-top 2.3L you might get one for Christmas but I wouldn't count on it. If you have a hard top by choice (4 door) or requirement (2 door), you've got quite a wait ahead of you.
For me. I would rather wait.