Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not confirmed, read somewhere a while ago. It would be nice if a 2nd gen (direct/port injection) 2.3 would appear, or a 2.7 manual.
Probably would have been leaked by now, I'm pretty sure they have already hinted/put in writing the changes that would be available for next year. I guess the question is whether they will reneg on any of them. Only a few weeks away now and we can then stop speculating, which personally I am eagerly awaiting because I for one am exhausted from all of this speculating. 14 months is too long for speculating.

CJSOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MY22 Order Bank goes live 10/13 for the public at least for online orders. Hopefully we get an order guide ahead of time but I am not counting on it. I would presume that the build and price would have to be active by then to accept an online order, but who am I to guess right? Here is a screenshot that I just saw for the first time when logging on this morning for verification. It tells the dealers that if they have any rules set for pricing for public view and on dealer trading to input them now to avoid confusion later, also I think it is kind of hilarious to think someone would actually dealer trade one haha.

Screenshot:
fmc.JPG
Anyone know if dual tops (painted, not MIC) are going to be available in the 22 order bank and able to be produced early in the 2w model year production? I have my 21 vin but production has been pushed so many times, thinking I should go back to my original order of dual tops (painted) before 10/1 deadline for model year 21 order charges/updates.

CJSOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm still waiting on him to post up this week's scheduling... He's usually pretty good about getting it out on Saturdays.
Anyone know if dual tops (painted, not MIC) are going to be available in the 22 order bank and able to be produced early in the 2w model year production? I have my 21 vin but production has been pushed so many times, thinking I should go back to my original order of dual tops (painted) before 10/1 deadline for model year 21 order charges/updates.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The painted modular top had been pushed to MY'23. So your options of dual tops (painted, not MIC) won't be an option for MY'22.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford sent me an email at the onset of the MIC top 2.0 program (same time as their press releases, etc.). In it, they stated that they still expected me to get a MY21 (with a MIC top), and that they intended to let me know in early October when my Bronco would be built (whether 21 or 22 was not stated but could be inferred).

Since then, Ford has made good progress on the 2.0 tops, and my dealer is able to see a build date of 11/15 though I have not received an email from Ford to confirm this date. My sense is that there are a handful of us in a similar situation scheduled for 11/15, and there are others who have received build dates from Ford of 11/8.

I'll post when I receive that follow-up from Ford, perhaps next week.
Looks like you may have the good fortune of having your Bronco built in 2021 and delivered around Christmas . . . Happy Holidays!

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands '07 Grand Prix GXP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rapid Red is $295 extra. Is Hot Pepper gonna be more then that?
my dealer said Hot Pepper red is usually a $595 option not the $295 like Rapid Red

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A lot of people think that they need to rush to order their 2022 Bronco when the order banks open on October 13th, as if there will be a "Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, etc" hierarchy for orders as was the case in July of 2020 when this whole saga began. Not true.

If you already have a reservation you will have NO advantage ordering during the first hour of the order banks opening over someone who orders two months later. 2022 Bronco production will not even begin until late December. Therefore all of us 100,000+ reservation holders who have already been waiting over a year will have between October 13th and late December to place our 2022 orders. All of us will be keeping our ORIGINAL timestamp reservation date.

My timestamp is July 24, 2020 . . . THAT is what holds my place in line, so even if 10,000 people from the general public order a 2022 Bronco before I do after the order banks open, none of them will go ahead of me in line (as long as I place my order before 2022 production begins in late December).

Watch, though . . . on October 13th there will be a mad rush of people who already have timestamps trying to frantically get their 2022 order in . . . the system will bog down or crash and Bronco6G will be flush with posts saying "Got my order in, Day 1"!. :rolleyes:

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of people think that they need to rush to order their 2022 Bronco when the order banks open on October 13th, as if there will be a "Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, etc" hierarchy for orders as was the case in July of 2020 when this whole saga began. Not true.

If you already have a reservation you will have NO advantage ordering during the first hour of the order banks opening over someone who orders two months later. 2022 Bronco production will not even begin until late December. Therefore all of us 100,000+ reservation holders who have already been waiting over a year will have between October 13th and late December to place our 2022 orders. All of us will be keeping our ORIGINAL timestamp reservation date.

My timestamp is July 24, 2020 . . . THAT is what holds my place in line, so even if 10,000 people from the general public order a 2022 Bronco before I do after the order banks open, none of them will go ahead of me in line (as long as I place my order before 2022 production begins in late December).

Watch, though . . . on October 13th there will be a mad rush of people who already have timestamps trying to frantically get their 2022 order in . . . the system will bog down or crash and Bronco6G will be flush with posts saying "Got my order in, Day 1"!. :rolleyes:
damn I hate the reality of it all. 😂

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Grayman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sucksarado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know how it will work when switching order to a my22 with a likely MSRP increase… when Ford pushed out a hold at 21 MSRP for res and early order holders?

I think I remember a hold at 2021 MSRP through 2023 model due to top etc delays

Broncoman23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

lol, you really believe that? They are going to start putting those orders for December and earlyJanuary in the system by mid to late November. Suppliers need to know what to supply to send for builds. For me, I’m getting my order set by late October.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sweet, that's my wife's birthday and we have vacation that week

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The first round of scheduling will take place 4 weeks before the Dec. 13th MY changeover on the line. Yes, reservation timestamp will still take priority when scheduling builds. But an order can't be scheduled unless it is entered in the MY'22 order banks. Now, for some low-volume dealers, it shouldn't be an issue to handle their 50 orders. Dealers such as Granger had 3 staff members dedicated to handling the volume and some orders weren't entered until the last days prior to March 19th.

If someone wants to trust their dealer saying it will automatically roll over or want to wait for B&P, then don't be surprised if they miss the first round of scheduling. For those who are being proactive, then communicate with your dealer and update your order based on the order guide that will be available no later than Oct. 11th.
Sponsored