Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My opinion: Go ahead and take the orders...BUT.....not one 2023 Model should be produced until ALL 2022/2021 model orders are scheduled for production and any already built and staged are shipped. Not one. Get caught up!!!!!

Jsp595

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow, what a Ford thing to do. Let’s start pushing the 2023s while day 1 holders get pushed even further back. Still can’t get an answer from Ford on how they plan to correct clear coat on Ice mountain broncos, that will end up sitting outside for months. ZERO answers from Ford on anything. So glad I stayed up late 2 years ago to be one of the first orders in…….

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just going to throw a prediction out there…. early reservation holders will not be prioritized for 2023 model year either. 🤣 I was optimistic that maybe I’d get pulled for 2022, since 2021 was a joke. But it looks like 2023 or 2024 needs to be my new expectation.

I emailed the bronco team for some type of update for the early reservation folks and it’s been crickets. You'd think they would at least give us some type of update to set better expectations for folks. The cluster fuck continues. They don't even send us free shit anymore lol 😆
May the allocation be ever in your favor.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe we'll get another hammock to help us “hang in there” for our 2025 model year Broncos.
They are sending a noose this time.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess is that they will do a bunch of single week scheduling, not staying with a "normal" cadence of once a month to fill all of the July/August/September slots. Anyone not scheduled by the 8/15/22 opening of the MY23 order banks will get pushed. All of us early reservation holders with dealers that have allocation shortcomings will get screwed by their system again...

Mustbeheresomewhere

Badlands
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevrolet Silverado, 2022 Bronco Badlands 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for more confusion, Ford. I’m 422 days into waiting and I gave up many things that I wanted to get a build date. Now I’m thinking of getting a 23 for a hardtop that isn’t $10000. But I’d be a fool to think that Ford will actually have hard tops or chips next year either. This has been a total letdown.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is incredible news if it's true. I'd be curious how that plays into the dealer allocation and if they prioritize reservation holders for the remainder of 2022.

I am skeptical about anything Ford tells at this point. It's a shit show.
Yeah I don’t believe it honestly. We are just now starting to see week 1 reservation holders get scheduled on a regular basis. And there are plenty of people still left to schedule from that time frame. They had reservations open for July 2020 all the way to August 2021, so I highly doubt everyone will get scheduled.

BUT, if they get through most of the July 2020 reservation holders this year that would be a very good thing. Most people reserved in July and those that did reserve in July are likely to have the loaded upper-trim orders. So if they get over that hurdle that puts them in a very good position to finish out reservations in the first half of 2023.

Swampelina

Badlands
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe we'll get another hammock to help us “hang in there” for our 2025 model year Broncos.
If your dealer steals your reservation, converts to a random non-constraint order to sell, then you might receive the Ford Fiasco consolation prize.....a Ford Off-Road Kit. No actual Bronco to put it in, but hey....there's 2023...2024......

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All I want is that painted top promised lol....again if I 99d my order for nothing I'll prolly move on to another f150 in 23....

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how many 7/13-14 res holders will drop when they don't get scheduled before 2023 order banks open.
I'm one of them. I'm planning on ordering the exact same build from a different dealer when 23 order banks open. I think it's an allocation issue even though my dealer says it's not.
Sponsored