Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Earlier this week we revealed the 2023 Model Year Bronco's order bank opening date of 8/16/22. We now have dates for when production scheduling will begin, as well as Job #1 production date.

8/15/2022 -- 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
9/22/2022 -- 2023MY Scheduling Begins
11/14/2022 -- 2023MY Job #1 Production Startup
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

When do we think we'll learn about more options for MY23? E.g. color options, trims, tops, etc?

Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just going to throw a prediction out there…. early reservation holders will not be prioritized for 2023 model year either. 🤣 I was optimistic that maybe I’d get pulled for 2022, since 2021 was a joke. But it looks like 2023 or 2024 needs to be my new expectation.

I emailed the bronco team for some type of update for the early reservation folks and it’s been crickets. You'd think they would at least give us some type of update to set better expectations for folks. The cluster fuck continues. They don't even send us free shit anymore lol 😆

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Planning to be disappointed when they allow walk ins to be built before all us reservation holders. Gives them more opportunity to not honor price protection.

Sponsored

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just going to throw a prediction out there…. early reservation holders will not be prioritized for 2023 model year either. 🤣 I was optimistic that maybe I’d get pulled for 2022, since 2021 was a joke. But it looks like 2023 or 2024 needs to be my new expectation.

I emailed the bronco team for some type of update for the early reservation folks and it’s been crickets. You'd think they would at least give us some type of update to set better expectations for folks. The cluster fuck continues. They don't even send us free shit anymore lol 😆
What??? I am not going to get a 2023 calendar?

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called Ford in early May and they said no reservation holder is being looked at to push to a 23 model. They also said there are no holds on mine so i should be notified in the next two to four weeks of scheduling. They even said to call back if i don't hear anything by then end of the month. I haven't so i will call in Tuesday to get an update and will call every week until i get a vin number. I will be making a lot of calls because i know I'm being fed a bunch of bullshit.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called Ford in early May and they said no reservation holder is being looked at to push to a 23 model. They also said there are no holds on mine so i should be notified in the next two to four weeks of scheduling. They even said to call back if i don't hear anything by then end of the month. I haven't so i will call in Tuesday to get an update and will call every week until i get a vin number. I will be making a lot of calls because i know I'm being fed a bunch of bullshit.

That is incredible news if it's true. I'd be curious how that plays into the dealer allocation and if they prioritize reservation holders for the remainder of 2022.

I am skeptical about anything Ford tells at this point. It's a shit show.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What??? I am not going to get a 2023 calendar?
Maybe we'll get another hammock to help us “hang in there” for our 2025 model year Broncos.
Sponsored