Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When do we think we'll learn about more options for MY23? E.g. color options, trims, tops, etc?
Maybe a week before 8/15 and 8/15 willl probably slip to 9/15 if last year is any indicator
Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let me eat some humble pie... I thought for sure and posted as such, that Ford would change over to MY23 production by or close to the end of summer. And there was no way a March 21 res was getting built if that happened.

I WAS WRONG.

OK, cool, cool.

Now maybe I'll actually get produced as a MY22 before prices go up again for those of us that reserved before price increases were announced, but just after the retro assigned date for price protection. Reserving in the same month (near the end) as the price protection but after the 19th or whatever is a kick in the nuts.

I still might not get it MY22, but the extra months will make it possible.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does "Job 1" mean? I'm really curious when they expect to clear through the backlog from 2020 reservations - they could at least try to tell us that much.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🗓 2023MY Bronco Ordering, Production Scheduling, and Job #1 Dates 6hu8tk

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, what a Ford thing to do. Let’s start pushing the 2023s while day 1 holders get pushed even further back. Still can’t get an answer from Ford on how they plan to correct clear coat on Ice mountain broncos, that will end up sitting outside for months. ZERO answers from Ford on anything. So glad I stayed up late 2 years ago to be one of the first orders in…….
There is actually a 2023 coming. Ford has nothing to do with the passage of time. I don’t thing announcing dates is “pushing”.

Reactions: abe

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called Ford in early May and they said no reservation holder is being looked at to push to a 23 model. They also said there are no holds on mine so i should be notified in the next two to four weeks of scheduling. They even said to call back if i don't hear anything by then end of the month. I haven't so i will call in Tuesday to get an update and will call every week until i get a vin number. I will be making a lot of calls because i know I'm being fed a bunch of bullshit.
I have a 8/23/20 reservation for a BB 2 door sas,27 and my dealer told me months ago that I most likely be a 2023 .

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These orders should have been shut down a year and a half ago. Instead we’ve had to watch dealers and customers game the system and jumping the line with, “easy” builds. They shut down finally for 2022 but it doesn’t really matter because they can’t build anything anyways. I’d love to see how many unscheduled orders they have outstanding…50K? 75K? 100K? 150K? I doubt Ford is going to keep moving forward into 2023 without opening ordering back up for everyone. It’s the Ford thing to do after all.

Last edited:

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I quit worrying about the time it became obvious that others could walk in off the street at high volume dealers and jump the line on reservation holders. I already executed my backup plan by buying a 2dr Wrangler. Whenever my Bronco does finally get built it's up to Ford to win me back from their rival in the market. But for now I'm having a blast modding my JLR and will be taking some of the trips I'd planned for the Bronco this summer with it.

Ford Bronco 🗓 2023MY Bronco Ordering, Production Scheduling, and Job #1 Dates PXL_20220519_183759624

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 8/23/20 reservation for a BB 2 door sas,27 and my dealer told me months ago that I most likely be a 2023 .
I don't think anyone has a clue as to when we will get our rides but i would be suspicious of my dealer telling me that. I would think they are just trying to slide more orders in front of me and keep putting me off so they can get more and more money. Keep in mind, reservation holders are like "money in the bank" to Ford and dealers so pushing new sales is more revenue.

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Earlier this week we revealed the 2023 Model Year Bronco's order bank opening date of 8/16/22. We now have dates for when production scheduling will begin, as well as Job #1 production date.

8/15/2022 -- 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
9/22/2022 -- 2023MY Scheduling Begins
11/14/2022 -- 2023MY Job #1 Production Startup
Woah order banks open on my birthday!!

J-Dubya

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How many ‘21 reservation owners have not received their bronco? 50k? I’m a 7/26/20 res holder. My dealer has sold tons of walk-ins, they either sell them “Cancelled” orders it out in “easy builds.” Of course they are paying over MSRP.

I see multiple broncos everyday. Two people within 2 miles of my house have them, both non-res holders who paid over sticker .

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Ford in early May and they said no reservation holder is being looked at to push to a 23 model. They also said there are no holds on mine so i should be notified in the next two to four weeks of scheduling. They even said to call back if i don't hear anything by then end of the month. I haven't so i will call in Tuesday to get an update and will call every week until i get a vin number. I will be making a lot of calls because i know I'm being fed a bunch of bullshit.
WOW! Excellent, you actually spoke with someone????! Amazing! What number are you calling?
Sponsored