First Name
Marcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Ford in early May and they said no reservation holder is being looked at to push to a 23 model. They also said there are no holds on mine so i should be notified in the next two to four weeks of scheduling. They even said to call back if i don't hear anything by then end of the month. I haven't so i will call in Tuesday to get an update and will call every week until i get a vin number. I will be making a lot of calls because i know I'm being fed a bunch of bullshit.
Can you send me the Ford number? I’ll be 2 years waiting in July 😡
Sponsored

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Earlier this week we revealed the 2023 Model Year Bronco's order bank opening date of 8/16/22. We now have dates for when production scheduling will begin, as well as Job #1 production date.

8/15/2022 -- 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
9/22/2022 -- 2023MY Scheduling Begins
11/14/2022 -- 2023MY Job #1 Production Startup
that's great some of us still haven't received our MY21 then MY22 and now opening orders for MY23 yet July reservation of 2020 people are still waiting how awesome of Ford to reopen ordering

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
9/22/2022 -- 2023MY Scheduling Begins

Well at least now we know when you will know when you are not even going to be getting a 2022 Bronco, because if you are not scheduled by 9/22/2022 - You are not getting a 2022.

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll probably get my 22MY in 23🤦🏼‍♂️ FML

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called Ford in early May and they said no reservation holder is being looked at to push to a 23 model. They also said there are no holds on mine so i should be notified in the next two to four weeks of scheduling. They even said to call back if i don't hear anything by then end of the month. I haven't so i will call in Tuesday to get an update and will call every week until i get a vin number. I will be making a lot of calls because i know I'm being fed a bunch of bullshit.
I wish that was true, but I don't think it is. For no reservation holder to be pushed to a 23, Ford would have to reverse their allocation stance and start shipping buys like Granger and SAC way more Broncos than they have this year.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wish that was true, but I don't think it is. For no reservation holder to be pushed to a 23, Ford would have to reverse their allocation stance and start shipping buys like Granger and SAC way more Broncos than they have this year.
Hence my last sentence👍

ChadN

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good luck with that and one thing that I have learned in this process is, they will say anything to get you off the phone, I was told I would have a build date before the end of April... well, that's come and gone. Unfortunately, everyone is clueless, from Ford Corporate, to everyone at your delership. Sucks.

Sponsored

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just going to throw a prediction out there…. early reservation holders will not be prioritized for 2023 model year either. 🤣 I was optimistic that maybe I’d get pulled for 2022, since 2021 was a joke. But it looks like 2023 or 2024 needs to be my new expectation.

I emailed the bronco team for some type of update for the early reservation folks and it’s been crickets. You'd think they would at least give us some type of update to set better expectations for folks. The cluster fuck continues. They don't even send us free shit anymore lol 😆
I called the Ford number and a very nice operator told me that he would email me a $100 Ford Accessories Gift Card for my wait. He verified my email, told me that I should have it within 15 minutes. FYI: It never came, I called back a few days later and asked about it. They say that it is one $100 gift card per customer and that the system shows that mine was processed and sent so they couldn't issue me another one. Why am I not surprised . . .

Everyone needs to call and complain about the delay in their order and complain about now more swag . . . then ask for the $100 to see if it comes.

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just going to throw a prediction out there…. early reservation holders will not be prioritized for 2023 model year either. 🤣 I was optimistic that maybe I’d get pulled for 2022, since 2021 was a joke. But it looks like 2023 or 2024 needs to be my new expectation.

I emailed the bronco team for some type of update for the early reservation folks and it’s been crickets. You'd think they would at least give us some type of update to set better expectations for folks. The cluster fuck continues. They don't even send us free shit anymore lol 😆
Yeah, I was wondering if anyone has received anything since the calendar? The least they could do is send me a matchbox car or something

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Can you send me the Ford number? I’ll be 2 years waiting in July 😡
August 1st for me. It's a race to see if I find a good Range Rover Classic or FJ60 before they give me that call.

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I feel bad for the reservation holders still waiting. I am glad I didn't get involved in that mess, but I have no patience for waiting.

Just picked up a 2022 WV GTI last Friday to distract me until 8/15.

Jsp595

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh I already reached that point a long time ago. Basically when ford put allocations before reservations. I'll never buy another Ford and chances are my son won't either and he's only 10. Not that Ford cares that they've lost 2 lifetime customers with all their fanboys.

The only question now is if I even buy the Bronco (with all it's delays and issues). I'm keeping my Jeep until my Bronco (If it ever gets built) has at least 5k miles on it. If my Bronco shows any signs of being a lemon, it's gone!
You are far from the only person with that thought process. I come from a family of Ford loyalist, but this has pushed me too far. Throw my wife and 3 kids in there as well. Make no mistake, this WILL hurt Ford in the long run.
Sponsored