Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called Ford this morning and they had no update to share on my order.
Yeah, I was wondering if anyone has received anything since the calendar? The least they could do is send me a matchbox car or something
I think the calendar was the last thing they sent me. I doubt we get anything else. I just want an update to tell us WTF is going on with our reservations.

I called Ford this morning to see if they would have an update and they told me to call my dealer. That they have no new updates on their side regarding my order. I asked if they knew if early reservation holders would get a 2022 and she gave me the "parts and allocation" response. So I highly doubt I will get pulled for the 2022 model year.

My situation - Aug 1st, 2020 reservation, 4 door BD 2.7 MIC & Sasquatch package...removed the tow package to improve my odds. No dice so far.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan to upgrade to the, “spend 4 months on dirt mountain” package since I’m enjoying it so much for my MY22.
They’ve actually renamed that for 23, calling it the Inconvenience Package and it’s not a free add on anymore.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thankfully, I have other vehicles and don't "need" a new Bronco. Every week since ordering it, I've been banking money towards it as though I was making a loan payment. If it takes a few years for me to get it, I'll have the newest model year that will be close to, if not, paid off. I currently have no car payment, and I won't be trading anything in on it.

brucehawk14

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek/ 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Earlier this week we revealed the 2023 Model Year Bronco's order bank opening date of 8/16/22. We now have dates for when production scheduling will begin, as well as Job #1 production date.

8/15/2022 -- 2023MY Order Bank Open Date
9/22/2022 -- 2023MY Scheduling Begins
11/14/2022 -- 2023MY Job #1 Production Startup
So in other words, my Bronco that I ordered on November 1 2021 most likely not get built until 2024....

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are far from the only person with that thought process. I come from a family of Ford loyalist, but this has pushed me too far. Throw my wife and 3 kids in there as well. Make no mistake, this WILL hurt Ford in the long run.
You know what the saddest part of all this is...Ford thinks/blames COVID for this fiasco. We all know the "great shutdown" caused supply issues and there are only so many things Ford can do. Hell, even the MIC fiasco can be sucked up and understood.

But there is absolutely no excuses for the back stabbing, non-transparency, and back pedalling that Ford has done.

And to add salt to the wound, they are not even Building the Broncos that they do produce with any sort of quality control or durability/reliability.

How many of us have waited 2 years only to get randomly stranded because the Bronco is moody?

Sponsored

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My situation - Aug 1st, 2020 reservation, 4 door BD 2.7 MIC & Sasquatch package...removed the tow package to improve my odds. No dice so far
Youre 5 days ahead of me and the same build. I kept the towing, though. Feels like im looking at a 2023

Bronkin66

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco and 2022 coming soon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/14/20 reservation. Wildtrak, mic top, removed towing. Supposed to be built 6/10. We'll see if it then has to go to storage lot for months....

Alienpilot

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (2-Dr)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I quit worrying about the time it became obvious that others could walk in off the street at high volume dealers and jump the line on reservation holders. I already executed my backup plan by buying a 2dr Wrangler. Whenever my Bronco does finally get built it's up to Ford to win me back from their rival in the market. But for now I'm having a blast modding my JLR and will be taking some of the trips I'd planned for the Bronco this summer with it.

PXL_20220519_183759624.jpg
I'm a proud owner of a 2019 Jeep JL 2DR Rubicon (since 2019). Even though I have an early reservation, I'm still reluctant to switch to the Bronco. I still love my Jeep and I believe the quality of the Jeep is far better than on the Bronco.
Time will tell.
First vehicle that I ever drove was a 83 4-speed Bronco with an I-6.
I'm patiently waiting (actually not) to see if and when my Bronco will show up.
The best thing about waiting is that I went from a $55,000 Bronco to a $42,000 Bronco.
I live comfortably day by day in my Rubicon without all those 12" screens, sun scorching interiors, and .....etc. BTW, I only paid $38,000 for my Rubi!

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If model year 2023 has a tune upgrade I will 99 and submit a new order @ 12:01 est on 8/15.

Painted top is not an option I would 99 for. I will order if I comes out and I reorder. See “tune” sentence.

@Ford Motor Company looking forward to finding out what the 2023 options are.

Let’s go!

Last edit. Notice this the 99th comment on this thread. :cool:

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, I was wondering if anyone has received anything since the calendar? The least they could do is send me a matchbox car or something
I guess I’m not getting a hammock??🤬

Sponsored

glamosaurus

Base
First Name
Hope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey there! Which chat did you use?

glamosaurus

Base
First Name
Hope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronkin66

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco and 2022 coming soon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/14/20 reservation. Wildtrak, mic top, removed towing. Supposed to be built 6/10. We'll see if it then has to go to storage lot for months....
Still no update on ford.com website which shows ordered at dealer. Ford customer service says it is in production 5/31 but no update yet on dealer delivery.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still no update on ford.com website which shows ordered at dealer. Ford customer service says it is in production 5/31 but no update yet on dealer delivery.
Exciting and frustrating. Hope it gets delivered to you soon
Sponsored