Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And I will save people who are offended by the above the trouble of responding
you can just quote this and put an @Ryuk before or after it
Ford Bronco đź—“  Modular Painted Top and Dual Tops Pushed to 2022 (Cloth and MIC tops only available at launch) + green color and white top confirmed 1616780380982

:D :ROFLMAO: :D :ROFLMAO:

Fordman88

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So if you decide to go with MIC and don't get a MY21 can you change it back to black painted?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if you decide to go with MIC and don't get a MY21 can you change it back to black painted?
You can change and modify your order all the way up until your build is "scheduled" (VIN gets assigned).

Assuming Bronco is like other vehicles, and that assignment doesn't occur until a couple weeks before the actual build starts, you should have a window after your estimate to modify things.

Sponsored

Mmunoz7470

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can change and modify your order all the way up until your build is "scheduled" (VIN gets assigned).

Assuming Bronco is like other vehicles, and that assignment doesn't occur until a couple weeks before the actual build starts, you should have a window after your estimate to modify things.
So if we do switch to MIC, but still end up getting a 21, do we still get the 200k ford points or not?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if we do switch to MIC, but still end up getting a 21, do we still get the 200k ford points or not?
The points are for people who switch to MIC (or soft top) by April 8th and take a MY21. So yes?

Do you mean for people who switch to MIC but end up getting a MY22? The FAQ states that it is for people who "take delivery of a 2021MY Bronco." so probably no on the points in that case?

Ford Bronco đź—“  Modular Painted Top and Dual Tops Pushed to 2022 (Cloth and MIC tops only available at launch) + green color and white top confirmed Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 14.06.25

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess they could build at the end of the '21 run and park it in a factory storage lot for several months until the MOD was available. I read posts where factory employees have said they do this with hundreds of vehicles waiting on something or another.
They currently have F-150's, thousands according to news sources waiting for parts.

Mmunoz7470

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The points are for people who switch to MIC (or soft top) by April 8th and take a MY21. So yes?

Do you mean for people who switch to MIC but end up getting a MY22? The FAQ states that it is for people who "take delivery of a 2021MY Bronco." so probably no on the points in that case?

Ford Bronco đź—“  Modular Painted Top and Dual Tops Pushed to 2022 (Cloth and MIC tops only available at launch) + green color and white top confirmed Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 14.06.25
Yes I meant switch to MIC with the intent of getting a 21 but end up taking delivery of a 22!
Im pretty sure I'll still get a 22 even if I switch my build so I'll just stick with what I have. Thanks!

Sponsored

Alfabeast

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Giulia Q4 Sport Ti, 1983 Alfa GTV6 2.5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just retired from a supplier involved with the top programs .... in general, a lot of manufacturing companies are really struggling with staffing and logistics. It seems to have hit a wall since Jan. Maybe all the internet shopping is maxing out carriers in general. Plastic resin is extremely hard to get everywhere right now. A lot of US resin base materials made in TX just shaking off the freeze and now more extreme weather. Plus all the govt funny money doesn't exactly reinforce the work ethic. My old company can't even find people to do shipping/receiving, and we are talking about a 3000 + employee multi-plant (14 +) global outfit. Perfect Storm.

Last edited:

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So they announced the color green?? WTH is this? LOL. There's only an infinite number of greens out there. :ROFLMAO:. At least now I know it will be a definite option.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So they announced the color green?? WTH is this? LOL. There's only an infinite number of greens out there. :ROFLMAO:. At least now I know it will be a definite option.
Guaranteed that what ever green it is that only one person will like it. :p

Nice IoM logo on your helmet. :cool:

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wifey has spoken. She says wait for the mod top as we wanted.

4 door WT on order, so it seems unlikely we were getting a MY21 anyway.
Or...you could that your bronco to the paint shop pay 1,200 to 1,500 bucks and get what ever color you want.
Sponsored