First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got an update from Ford, not much of interest, does explain the people gettin the wrong info on their emails, basically its just that the dealer changed the priority from 99 before updating the options.

But in other news:
  • If a customer misses the March 19th conversion deadline, what are the implications?

Missing the March 19th cutoff has 2 implications for the customer:
  1. Customer will not receive a Delivery window ETA in May
  2. Customer will not be eligible for the first 3 months of scheduling (Bronco will schedule in quarters).
    1. Hypothetically, if customer had the #1 timestamp in the nation and converted on March 20th, the customer could be scheduled at the front of the pack for the 2nd quarter of production – dependent upon vehicle build, commodities available, and dealership allocation
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
so....by implication, when they communicate ETA in May....will that be ONLY for the first quarter of build scheduling?

do you read anything into the deadline softening?

Are conversions behind their guesstimations? on target?

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so....by implication, when they communicate ETA in May....will that be ONLY for the first quarter of build scheduling?

do you read anything into the deadline softening?

Are conversions behind their guesstimations? on target?
I think its just due to the orders being so unknown as to when, tough to be harsh with deadlines when they can't give you a reasonable guess of delivery when you order.

Also with them continuing reservations to 22, not really hard to add this in. I also don't see many waiting, possibly if someone comes in and wants a soft top 4 cyl Big Bend, dealer might talk them into ordering due to commodities on all the other orders.

You got this email from Ford Motor company or your dealer?

If the former, what makes you so special 😇
I am a dealer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nathans been pretty good to us with info.

haven’t seen you around much! Busy flipping reservations? 😉
Pretty well done with conversions, we finally started getting in some 21 F-150s, coupled with all the snow removal, kept me running. Now I'm about out of new inventory again so I suspect its going to get slow.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think its just due to the orders being so unknown as to when, tough to be harsh with deadlines when they can't give you a reasonable guess of delivery when you order.

Also with them continuing reservations to 22, not really hard to add this in. I also don't see many waiting, possibly if someone comes in and wants a soft top 4 cyl Big Bend, dealer might talk them into ordering due to commodities on all the other orders.

I am a dealer.
Awesome. Thank you for sharing this with us

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder what that means if I knew for certain I had a reservation in the first 5000. Even if it had several deadly sin options like samsquanch and two door....

redflipppper`

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX 3.0 HOSS, 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So for those who want a 2022 vs 2021 when do we convert our orders per previous we can do this emails?

Coyote

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, + M.Benz
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got an update from Ford, not much of interest, does explain the people gettin the wrong info on their emails, basically its just that the dealer changed the priority from 99 before updating the options.

But in other news:
  • If a customer misses the March 19th conversion deadline, what are the implications?

Missing the March 19th cutoff has 2 implications for the customer:
  1. Customer will not receive a Delivery window ETA in May
  2. Customer will not be eligible for the first 3 months of scheduling (Bronco will schedule in quarters).
    1. Hypothetically, if customer had the #1 timestamp in the nation and converted on March 20th, the customer could be scheduled at the front of the pack for the 2nd quarter of production – dependent upon vehicle build, commodities available, and dealership allocation

Coyote

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, + M.Benz
Your Bronco Model
Base
If my order went in the first week it was open in Jan. How hard is it to make a change. Thx

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger was already stating MY21 orders could be placed after March 19, but I don’t think people were believing it. Thanks for confirming
Sponsored