Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That Brush Guard / grille logo alignment stinks.
1610889437532.png
Perhaps some well aligned vinyl lettering RONC across the bull bar? ??‍♂ Curious to see the aftermarket solutions for this bar height and maybe the wench camera fix. My build all day. Carbonized grey high package. Upgraded wheels. Happy to get the A/T’s too.
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m liking the HD modular bumper more and more. I like the look of the brush guard, just wish it didn’t hide the Bronco grille. Also don’t know the impact it may or may not have on the front camera.
I really think it has a lot of potential as well. Somebody's going to make a better bar for the front for sure.

manualT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This post really helps with trying to figure out how a non/sasq package will look. Those 33" tires look really good. These are with the MT tire from the B&P?

Is there a size difference, even if slight, from the MT to the AT on the 33's?

Thanks!

Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really think it has a lot of potential as well. Somebody's going to make a better bar for the front for sure.
I think so too. I’m stuck between the std bumper (for WT) or the HD mod. Love fog lights but hate the std bumper. Do you get the HD Mod bumper now or wait for a totally different aftermarket bumper? I’m on the fence. What I don’t want to happen is I wait for an aftermarket bumper only the learn that I’ll have to relocate any sensors. Rather just not deal with that.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think so too. I’m stuck between the std bumper (for WT) or the HD mod. Love fog lights but hate the std bumper. Do you get the HD Mod bumper now or wait for a totally different aftermarket bumper? I’m on the fence. What I don’t want to happen is I wait for an aftermarket bumper only the learn that I’ll have to relocate any sensors. Rather just not deal with that.
Well I am getting a BD so I am getting now, lol. BUT the guys that buy BD and BL are the ones that modify the most and I bet you can pick up the HD bumper cheap on CraigsList about a month after you get your WT.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody who thinks 33's aren't big enough for a 4 door Bronco are craaay-zee!
If you're mainly interested in looks then I would tend to agree. However, the main reason I want the 35's over the 33's is the extra bit of ground clearance. I don't plan on much/any rock crawling, but the roads I do plan on taking the Bronco on need as much ground clearance and possible. Sure the skid plates can take the hits, but I'd really avoid needing them if it can be avoided.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dang, those things look good in white. Must be driven by someone important as I see a reserved parking sign to the rear. And, from a known peon we don't get no reserved parking place. :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uggghhh, Sasquatch or no Sasquatch?!? I really wish I could see these next to each other.

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think those are the 33 inch tires with optional wheels? So not a Sasquatch. Someone else can probably confirm as I am not 100%. Lucky you to see one in person. Love the white badlands!
Correct. Those are the 33s

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you're mainly interested in looks then I would tend to agree. However, the main reason I want the 35's over the 33's is the extra bit of ground clearance. I don't plan on much/any rock crawling, but the roads I do plan on taking the Bronco on need as much ground clearance and possible. Sure the skid plates can take the hits, but I'd really avoid needing them if it can be avoided.
I was just addressing the look because many people have stated that Sasquatch is "mandatory" on the 4 doors for it to look right. (BS)

Regarding capability, it sounds like you have a specific situation that the 35s will be perfect for, so that's obviously the way to go. I'm a newbie at this, but from the research I've done, 33s will do just about everything the 35's will, but there will be a few situations (that 99% of us will never get into) where the 35s would make things easier.

For me personally, the weight of the 35s worries me, as I'd like to be able to change my own wheels, but what really sealed the "no squatch" on my build is when I saw that video that showed the stopping differences between 35s and 33s.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Uggghhh, Sasquatch or no Sasquatch?!? I really wish I could see these next to each other.
What are you wanting to see? The look of the tire compared to the vehicle? The ride height?

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That bull bar is certainly a comprise. If you've seen the camera view with a winch the low bar would totally block it. I didnt stay at a holiday Inn last night either.
Sponsored