First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is awesome! Congratulations, and cant wait to hear all about it!
Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Race Red truly is the best color.

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congratulations. What I'm reading from your post, it's just a matter of three to four days from build date and your Bronco is delivered/ready for pick up. That is a great feeling.

Sponsored

WCKD_BRONCO

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 ; 1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice!! So happy for you, and extremely jealous. I placed my reservation the very first day and still haven't even gotten a timeline...

WCKD_BRONCO

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 ; 1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
CONGRATS!! Same as mine except I ordered with LUX and Rapid Red. Gives me hope that someday I'll actually get email stating I'm scheduled for production (reservation within 1st two hours on the 13th).
Same problem here. Extremely frustrating having Ford post so much to social media about production promises, and not even communicate with some who reserved on the very first day.

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Salesman texted me this a few minutes ago. Order showed up on the truck today! Taking delivery as soon as they prep it!

Specs: SAS, MIC, Towing, high package.

Timeline: Build date was the 18th. Built date was the 19th. Delivery window was the 24th -30th. Showed up on the 22nd.

Update: Went to the dealership to check it out. They already had it in the back getting ready to prep it. Should have it tomorrow evening after I do this work thing. Will post updates as they come. Will try to get a hold of the PDI checklist.

Ford Bronco 🙌🏼 Update: My 2021 Bronco is Delivered and Home!! AFE520D4-1EE4-4CA1-8686-FDB6C876B64D
Great color, was my 2nd choice. I had to go with a big dumb school bus cuz i kinda love that. Hopefully one day i get an email from Ford or my dealer letting me know when my is being scheduled.

Sponsored

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe everyone pays the same $1495 destination charge regardless of where it's delivered.
Thanks. I just read a bit on True Car that states exactly what you said.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't going to respond to this because the list is growing so fast. But I keep coming back and looking at it. I have to say, how awesome is your dealer for taking this picture and sending it to you? That's the best dealer I have ever heard of.

Then, how awesome is this picture? First off, it looks like your Badlands can back right over that F-150. Second, it's right on the end of the trailer. It looks almost staged. It's a great picture.

This whole thing made my day. Thanks a lot for sharing. I can't wait to see your next post! Don't forget about us. We need more.

Congrats!

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations, man! That's great news!

I saw that Bronco on the truck posted in another thread and I thought, "I really hope this goes to a 6G member." I'm really super happy you got your Bronco today!!!

Now, you have to post your review in another thread. :p

BoiseBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Salesman texted me this a few minutes ago. Order showed up on the truck today! Taking delivery as soon as they prep it!

Timeline: Build date was the 18th. Built date was the 19th. Delivery window was the 24th -30th. Showed up on the 22nd.

Update: Went to the dealership to check it out. They already had it in the back getting ready to prep it. Should have it tomorrow evening after I do this work thing. Will post updates as they come. Will try to get a hold of the PDI checklist.

Ford Bronco 🙌🏼 Update: My 2021 Bronco is Delivered and Home!! AFE520D4-1EE4-4CA1-8686-FDB6C876B64D
omg it's happppppeeennniiiiinnnnnnnng! Congrats to you!

SD Ford Girl

Outer Banks
First Name
Rae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Congrats! 🎉🎊🥳
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.