Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Spoiler. That's one of Ford's 'subtle easter eggs' hidden throughout the Bronco.
Lol nice - here come 38 more ‘organic’ bronco nation walkarounds…
Sponsored

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am certainly no engineer, but my guess is the honeycomb pattern is for strength/rigidity.
The hard top roof panels also have a honeycomb core... it became a bit of an engineering "theme" for the balance of weight / strength / rigidity.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

our dealerships demo or FCTP was released today! 1 of first 2 for the Detroit region and the 1st in our zone! Should be here any day!

Stoked!

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This forum is pretty much the first thing I check when I wake up in the morning - Glad to wake up to read this post. Thanks for sharing your valuable insights, as you always do.

You should work for Ford customer communication’s team. Just sayin’.

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This forum is pretty much the first thing I check when I wake up in the morning - Glad to wake up to read this post. Thanks for sharing your valuable insights, as you always do.

You should work for Ford customer communication’s team. Just sayin’.
In a past life that was absolutely my dream job. I spent 12 years working as a journalist (mainly in editorial for tv news, with a bunch of freelance auto industry writing along the way) and when Mike made the move from pickuptrucks.com to Ford I was ready to jump. A few years later, I'm running comms for a civil rights nonprofit, teaching HS percussion, and own 2 businesses with my wife. Life is great, and I'm glad to be able to share with this community here.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for all the info !! That's my baby right here - will be seeing you soon!

Ford Bronco 🙌 Bronco OKTB Issued and Shipments Begin as Ford Celebrates Bronco Production at MAP! 1623763513432

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man what a journey it’s been. 4 years ago I sent this text to my dad.... I don’t think he realized what he was signing up for with his reply 🤣🤣🤣
Ford Bronco 🙌 Bronco OKTB Issued and Shipments Begin as Ford Celebrates Bronco Production at MAP! 1623763513432

Fun times ahead my friends!
Sent something real similar to my dad over a year ago. Didn’t realize I’d be signing us both up for this but we’re still pumped!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In a past life that was absolutely my dream job. I spent 12 years working as a journalist (mainly in editorial for tv news, with a bunch of freelance auto industry writing along the way) and when Mike made the move from pickuptrucks.com to Ford I was ready to jump. A few years later, I'm running comms for a civil rights nonprofit, teaching HS percussion, and own 2 businesses with my wife. Life is great, and I'm glad to be able to share with this community here.
That’s awesome. Well I hope you realize this entire community appreciates what you do. We get waaay more info from you alone than Ford, so thank you!

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s awesome. Well I hope you realize this entire community appreciates what you do. We get waaay more info from you alone than Ford, so thank you!
Fully agree with this post. we have some good eggs on here that we haven’t yet run off with our pessimism and negativity. Love the great news and it means one step closer to all of us getting our vehicles at some point in the future.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for all of your contributions to this community. Your information is a relief in the world of assumptions and guesses that we seem to be living in most of the time.